12 Kilcross Road,
Nutts Corner, Crumlin, BT29 4TA
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Antrim)
Last listed at Offers over £294,950
- Spacious entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Double doors to cloaks cupboard
- Lounge 16'8 x 14'8 (into bay window) with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining 18'7 x 10'9 with full range of mid oak high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob and dishwasher
- Utility room and separate W/C
- Bedroom 4 / Living room with glazed door to entrance hall
- Three further bedrooms / All with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with grey coloured suite to include panel bath with fully tiled shower cubicle
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Mostly oak internal doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm system
- Large rural site with generous gardens to front in neat lawn / Two attached garage (One of which is drive through) plus one detached garage
- Excellent sun orientation / Open aspect to front and rear over looking surrounding countryside
With spacious gardens to the front in neat lawn, plenty of tarmac parking and open aspects to the front and rear overlooking open countryside, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and potential of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Large open entrance porch with fully tiled floor and wood strip ceiling. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and feature double glazed and beveled glass side lights to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Two single radiators. Double louvered doors to cloaks cupboard. Double doors to hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" immersion heater. Shelving above. Bevelled glass door to:
- LOUNGE 5.08m x 4.47m (16'8 x 14'8)
- (Plus bay window) Open fire with quartz stone surround, display inset and hearth. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM 4 4.47m x 2.95m (14'8 x 9'8)
- Single radiator. Mahogany door with feature inset glazed and matching side lights to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.66m x 3.28m (18'7 x 10'9)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with leaded glass displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen corner hob with low level double oven and over head extractor fan in part tiled canopy. Integrated dish washer. Space for "American" style fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 2.26m x 2.06m (7'5 x 6'9)
- Full range of hand painted country style high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Low flush W/C and wash hand basin with contrasting tiled splash back.
- BEDROOM 1 3.94m x 3.28m (12'11 x 10'9)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding louvered doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 3.10m (12'9 x 10'2)
- plus built-in wardobes with part mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.94m x 3.10m (12'11 x 10'2)
- plus built-in wardrobes with sliding louvered doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.23m x 2.34m (10'7 x 7'8)
- (max) Modern grey coloured suite comprising panelled bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and pivot and slide door. Feature fully tiled walls with decorative insets. Feature ceiling. Double radiator.
- Galvanized double entrance gates and matching pillers to substantial tarmac driveway with off street parking for up to 10 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Pink stone displays. Timber fence and mature conifer hedge.
- ACCESS TO;
- Garage 1 19'6 x 10'10 Up and over door. Power and light.
- ATTACHED BOILER HOUSE 3.28m x 2.39m (10'9 x 7'10)
- Oil fired boiler. Meter cupboard.
- DRIVE THROUGH GARAGE 8.23m x 3.81m (27' x 12'6)
- Front door comprising remote electric sectional up and over door. Manual sectional door to rear.
Country style gate to fully enclosed rear yard in tarmac. Pink stone display area and lawn. Mature conifer hedging . PVC tank. Timber deck patio. Outside tap and light. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.05m x 3.91m (19'10 x 12'10)
- Remote electrically operated up and over door. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Schools near 12 Kilcross Road, Nutts Corner, Crumlin, BT29 4TA
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.