- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
- Private Semi-Rural Location with Stunning Countryside Views
- Flexible and Adaptable Accommodation
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room with Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Hand Painted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Family Room
- Separate Utility Area
- Recently Installed Bathroom with White Suite and Additional First Floor Shower Room
- Recently Constructed Detached Garage
- Well Maintained Garden In Lawn / Generous Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Oil-Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Fascia and Guttering
- In Close Proximity to Many Delightful Coastal Drives
Additional InformationThis attractive detached family home occupies a beautiful semi-rural location with breathtaking country views and ease of access to Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast. The flexible accommodation lends itself extremely well to suit the individual needs of the purchaser. The property comprises three beautifully decorated reception rooms, four well appointed bedrooms and a spacious hand painted kitchen with island unit, dining area and utility off. Other benefits include a recently installed family bathroom, first floor shower room, oil fired central heating and double glazing.
Outside there are well maintained gardens surrounding the property with ample room to extend if desired as well as a recently constructed detached garage and generous parking. With its diversity and flexibility we are confident that this property will have a wide range of appeal. Early viewing is essential so as to appreciate all that is on offer.
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
- Newly installed composite multi lock front door to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring with inset Chinese slate border.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.89m (16' 0" x 12' 9")
Cast iron multi fuel burning stove, sleeper mantle, Ornate cornice ceiling. Delightful rural outlook.
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
Carved fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth, open fire with dog basket. Oak flooring. Ornate cornice ceiling. Rural outlooks.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.66m (13' 6" x 12' 0")
Solid wood flooring. Rural outlooks.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
Fitted hand painted solid kitchen with inset one and a half bowl single drainer ceramic sink unit. Matching island with seating area, roll edge work surfaces with concealed lighting over, part tiled walls, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, integrated, space for cooker range with canopy, light and extractor fan, natural stone tiled flooring.
- REAR PORCH:
- Natural stone tiled floor. Built-in storage cupboard. Oil-fired boiler.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- White suite comprising free standing ball and claw bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, natural stone tiled flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
Built-in wardrobes. Countryside views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.9m (10' 3" x 9' 6")
Laminate flooring. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
Laminate flooring. Rural outlook. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
Access to eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, velux window, ceramic tiled floor.
- Driveway and parking area for numerous cars. Outside lights. Outside tap. Front, side and rear in lawns with mature trees & shrubs, patio area, beautiful outlook over surrounding countryside. uPVC oil tank.
Driveway lighting and outdoor rcd electrical socket.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Spacious garage with roller shutter door. Light and power. Access door to side.
Travelling along the main coastal road going through Millisle towards Ballywalter, past Lisnevin (the white building) on your right hand side, take the next turn on the right onto Drumfad Road, travel for approx. 1.5 miles and take the next left into Kilbright Road then take the second lane on the right and no. 12 is the first property on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »