- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
We are pleased to offer this superb 3 bedroom mid terrace house to let in the ever-popular Parkhall estate. The property has been extensively modernised within and benefits from gas heating, white PVC double-glazed windows and external doors.
- Fully enclosed front garden with 3' fencing and wall. Pink peddles and paved pathway lead to a covered porch with outside light
- White PVC front door to entrance hall with wood laminate flooring and a large radiator
- White 6 panel door to the lounge with the same wood laminate flooring carrying through from the entrance hall. The lounge benefits from a neutral colour scheme, a large double radiator, vertical blinds and the provision for a wall mounted TV
- Dining room with white PVC rear door to the back garden, neutral grey colour scheme, double radiator and a breakfast bar to the kitchen. Ample space for a family dining table
- The kitchen enjoys an excellent range of white traditional shaker style units and drawers with long chrome handles, free standing cooker (if required), plumbed under the breakfast bar for a washing machine and under counter fridge. Contrasting black tiled splashback above grey speckled workbenches. Large understairs storage cupboard with light, electric socket and cloakroom
- Paved rear garden with 6' fencing, wall and a paved pathway to the 6' gate and off-street parking beyond. Outside light and tap installed.
- Carpeted stairs to the first floor landing with mains wired smoke alarm and storage cupboard
- Three bedrooms all with built in storage wardrobes, white 6 panel doors and windowblinds
- Stunning contemporary bathroom with white 3-piece suite to include a wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush toilet, panelled bathtub and separate shower cubicle. A full height chrome towel heater adds to the overall modern look and the whole room enjoys panelled walls in contemporary greys.
This property will be highly sought after so early veiwing is highly recommended.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »