This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Family Home Set Within Popular Cul-De-Sac Development In The Heart Of Parkgate
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Generous Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom, Ensuite And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Integral Garage And Generous Driveway Parking
- Gardens To Front And Rear Backing Onto Open Countryside
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Templepatrick Village And Motorway Networks Connecting Belfast And Other Surrounding Towns
Additional InformationKensingvale is a quality cul-de-sac development of family homes which is well located in Parkgate with Templepatrick only a short drive away with its selection of local amenities and renowned primary school. The International Airport, Belfast city centre and other surrounding towns are easily accessible via the nearby motorway/road networks.
The property itself has deceptively spacious accommodation comprising of four double bedrooms, three reception rooms together with fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and ensuite. In addition, the property benefits from a private fully enclosed rear garden backing onto open countryside, integral garage and generous driveway parking.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC door to entrance hall. Oak flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.53m (16' 7" x 11' 7")
Attractive feature fireplace with mahogany surround and gas fire. Oak flooring. Double doors to…
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
Oak flooring. Double doors to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.05m (14' 7" x 10' 0")
Feature fireplace. Laminate floor.
- 5.05m x 3.15m (16' 7" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. Four ring hob. Electric oven. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Breakfast bar.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.06m (10' 9" x 6' 9")
Low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Low flush WC.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.94m (13' 6" x 12' 11")
Built-in robe. Laminate floor.
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 3.45m (14' 10" x 11' 4")
Built-in robe. Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.28m (13' 2" x 10' 9")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 3.05m (11' 3" x 10' 0")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Vanity unit.
- Hotpress and access to roof space.
- Generous gardens to front and rear laid in lawns. Excellent driveway parking.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.26m x 3.28m (17' 3" x 10' 9")
Up and over door. Light and power.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »