- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Renovated Three Storey Red Brick Townhouse
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Feature Bay Window)
- Through Lounge With Bay Window & Cornicing
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Stylishly Presented Throughout With Some Original Features Retained
- Enclosed Rear Yard With Decked Patio Area
- Within Walking Distance Of Ballyhackamore Village, Belmont & The Comber Greenway
- Close To City Centre, Public Transport Links, Titanic Quarter & Belfast City Airport
- Convenient To Leading Local Primary & Secondary Schools, Cafes & Restaurants
Additional InformationSet off the Upper Newtownards Road, Ballyhackamore, in this picturesque tree-lined avenue, 12 Irwin Avenue comes to the market after a very tasteful and detailed renovation. Transformed to show home standard throughout, potential purchasers seeking a spacious home within this popular part of East Belfast will not fail to be impressed.
The property layout comprises an entrance porch leading to an entrance hall via an elegant acid etched glass panelled door with feature mosaic tiling along the hallway. The through lounge / dining area retains the cornice work and feature bay window and is enhanced by double glazed French doors leading to the rear courtyard. The brand new modern style fitted kitchen is sleek with a range of integrated appliances and tiling along with under cabinet lighting.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with feature bay window, bedroom two and a recently installed contemporary white bathroom suite with shower bath and elegant tiling. On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms. Outside, there is an enclosed rear yard with decked area and a utility store.
Convenient to excellent cafes, shops and restaurants in Ballyhackamore & Belmont, public transport links are also within a couple of minutes' walk, Belfast City Centre, Titanic Quarter and Belfast City Airport are also close at hand.
- Hardwood front door. Fanlight. Tiled floor. Glazed panel door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 8.23m x 3.53m (27' 0" x 11' 7")
Attractive fireplace. Laminate wooden floor. Corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. TV points. Understairs storage cupboard. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- 4.27m x 1.91m (14' 0" x 6' 3")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring electric hob with under oven and stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated slimline dishwasher. Wine cooler. Integrated fridge/freezer. Laminate wooden floor. Unit lighting. Recessed spotlights.
First Floor Return
- Recently installed contemporary white suite comprising of shower/bath with mixer taps and shower fitment over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Raised ceiling with skylight.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.78m x 4.47m (15' 8" x 14' 8")
Corniced ceiling and ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.79m (10' 10" x 9' 2")
Cast iron fireplace. Large skylight with panoramic views of Belfast.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.5m x 3.61m (14' 9" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.79m (11' 0" x 9' 2")
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the rear, decked patio. Boiler house with wall mounted gas fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
Off Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »