12 Helens Wood Place,
Bangor, BT19 1GQ
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £220,000
Contact the Agent
Neill Estate Agents
Offers around £220,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Modern Red Brick Semi Detached Villa In Sought After Helens Wood Development
- Situated In Convenient Location Just Off The Rathgael Road With Ease Of Access To Belfast
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With An En-Suite Shower Room To The Main Bedroom
- Good Sized Lounge And Separate Large Kitchen With Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupoards & Integrated Appliances
- Sun Room Open Plan From Kitchen, With French Doors To Rear Garden
- Utility Room / Zoned Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite / Ground Floor Cloakroom WC
- Garden To Front In Lawns And Tarmac Driveway Extending To Side
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawns, Paved Patio And Timber Shed
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite entrance door, tiled flooring, telephone point, single panelled radiator.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, extractor fan, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator.
- 4.01m x 3.78m (13' 2" x 12' 5")
Double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.16m x 3.28m (16' 11" x 10' 9")
Generous range of modern fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops and upstands, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood with stainless steel splashback, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator, open plan to sun room, low voltage lighting, unit underlighting.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.07m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
Tiled flooring, low voltage lighting, double glazed French doors to rear garden, double panelled radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.91m x 1.7m (6' 3" x 5' 7")
Fitted units, stainless steel sink unit, concealed gas boiler unit, tiled flooring, extractor fan, single panelled radiator, plumbed for washing machine, double glazed door to rear garden.
- Built-in storage cupboard, further cupboard off landing with wiring for a CAT5 to be fitted. Roofspace access with pull down ladder and light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.64m (13' 2" x 8' 8")
Single panelled radiator, TV point, door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.92m (10' 2" x 9' 7")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.36m (9' 8" x 7' 9")
Single panelled radiator, TV point.
- Three piece white suite comprising of curved panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, push button WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- To front - lawns, shrubs, paved pathway, tarmac driveway.
To rear - fence enclosed with paved patio area, edged lawns, outside tap to side, area in stones, timber shed with power and light, side gate.
From Rathgael Road roundabout, continue up the Rathgael Road a short distance and take the first right in to the Helens Wood development, then take the next right in to Helens Wood Place.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing