- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Contemporary Spacious Detached Property
- Well Presented Throughout
- Large Living Room
- Separate Family Room
- High Gloss Fully Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Island, Opening to Ample Dining and Living Space with Double Glazed Sliding Doors to Rear Garden
- Five Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Ample Parking with Electric Secure Gates
- Easily Maintained Front and Rear Gardens Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- In Close Proximity to Many Local Amenities Including Excellent Range of Primary and Secondary Schools
- Doorstep Convenience to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
Additional InformationThis property enjoys a delightful site on the Hawthornden Road and is only a short stroll to Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages with its varied range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. The property is also within walking distance to a range of primary, secondary and local grammar schools.
On entering this gracious property one is immediately struck by the spacious accommodation throughout. All the rooms are of great proportion and the accommodation is easily suited to a range of purchasers including families. There are easily maintained front and rear gardens with electric gates for secure car parking.
This is an ideal location for commuting to work via road and bus links. The Ulster Hospital and Stormont Parliament Buildings are also close by.
- Aluminium double glazed front door, top light and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Plumbed for downstairs WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.51m (17' 5" x 11' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, picture window, outlook to front, square archway through to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.79m (11' 8" x 9' 2")
Exposed brick wall, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, open through to dining room.
- 7.49m x 2.97m (24' 7" x 9' 9")
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for Range type cooker, extractor fan above, built-in double oven, low voltage spotlight, integrated fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast island with laminate worktops, open to ample dining area, floor to ceiling radiator, outlook to rear garden, PVC double glazed sliding doors to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.84m (16' 8" x 12' 7")
Exposed brick wall, low voltage spotlight, large square archway through to kitchen.
- ADDITIONAL OFFICE / RECEPTION ROOM:
- 5.66m x 2.95m (18' 7" x 9' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, outlook to front.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 4.01m (16' 8" x 13' 2")
Measurements at widest points.
Built-in sliding robes, additional built-in cupboard.
- White suite comprising: built-in shower cubicle, overhead shower unit, additional attachment, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low flush WC, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.33m x 3.48m (17' 6" x 11' 5")
Feature picture window with vaulted ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 3.23m (13' 11" x 10' 7")
Oak wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.62m (9' 9" x 8' 7")
Oak wooden floor, built-in sliding robes.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- With built-in shelving.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, tiled bath with chrome mixer taps, Jacuzzi jets, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.86m x 2.59m (12' 8" x 8' 6")
Oak wooden floor, built-in sliding robes.
- White suite comprising: tiled bath, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking to front, front garden laid in bark, easily maintained rear garden laid in paved patio area, built-in brick barbecue, water tap.
Travelling from the Knock carriageway, along Hawthornden Way towards Belmont, Hawthornden Road is located just after the main Knock junction on the left hand side. Turn right and Number 12 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »