- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed Four Bedroom Detached Home In The Exclusive Harberton, BT9 Development
- Internally The Accommodation Extends To Approx. 2,062 Sq Ft
- Bright Entrance Hall With Tiled Floor And Downstairs WC
- Double Doors To Lounge With Cornice Ceiling And Natural Honed Grey Limestone Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room With Tiled Floor
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen, Living And Dining Room With Modern Fully Fitted White Gloss Kitchen With Contemporary Copper Handles And Full Range Of Appliances From Award Winning Alwood Kitchens
- Separate Utility Room And Fully Fitted Pantry With Shelving And Wine Fridge
- Linen Room Off Landing
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms To Include Impressive Master With Fitted Dressing Room And Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom With Vitra Sanitary Ware
- Under Floor Heating To Ground Floor, Bathroom And Ensuite
- 9 Ft Floor To Ceiling Height On Ground And First Floor Creates A Feeling Of Bright Spacious Accommodation
- Site Overlooking Landscaped Communal Main Green Area With Front Garden In Lawn And Ample Parking And Private Rear Garden With Patio And Lawn
- Brick Built Garden Store In Rear Garden
- Conveniently Located Close To All The Amenities Of BT9 And The Lisburn Road And Close To Highly Regarded Primary And Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThe unprecedented attention to detail and exceptional craftsmanship of this home will be clearly evident upon inspection.
Harberton, BT9 is situated in one of Northern Ireland's most affluent, highly desirable residential suburbs in South Belfast offering a wide variety of restaurants, retail, leisure, sporting facilities and highly regarded primary and grammar schools within a few minutes' walk from Harberton.
This property would make a perfect family home with its spacious accommodation and 2.7 metre floor to ceiling height and is presented in immaculate condition.
The internal accommodation comprises of spacious entrance hall with cloakroom, large open plan kitchen, living and dining room and generous lounge with Natural honed grey limestone fireplace and separate formal dining room. The high specification kitchen offers an excellent selection of contemporary high and low level fitted units with integrated appliances.
The first floor comprises of four good sized bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room and fully fitted dressing room) and large family sized luxury bathroom.
Externally the home offers front and rear garden in lawns with brick boundary wall to front. The rear garden has the benefit of a patio area and a brick built garden store.
The outstanding attributes of this family home and its convenient location all combine together to make this a perfect home.
- Glazed front door with glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Porcelain tiled floor. Door to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Porcelain tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Porcelain tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- Double doors to…
- 5.23m x 4.93m (17' 2" x 16' 2")
Cornice ceiling. Natural honed grey limestone fireplace complete with highly efficient and effective Riva 2 600 glass fronted gas fire, brick interior lining and remote control.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.9m x 2.97m (16' 1" x 9' 9")
Cornice ceiling. Porcelain tiled floor.
- STUNNING OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 8.56m x 5.64m (28' 1" x 18' 6")
Full range of high and low level white gloss units with copper trim. Island unit. 4 ring 'Bora' ceramic hob. Stainless steel sink unit. Blanco Zeus quartz worktops. Integrated Bosch dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Kuppersbusch white glass ovens with copper trim. Bluetooth speaker audio system. Separate fully fitted pantry with shelving and wine fridge. Sliding double doors to patio. Porcelain tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Matching gloss cupboards with copper handles. Plumbed for washing machine. Porcelain tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.77m (10' 10" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 2.79m (13' 6" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 3.2m (10' 10" x 10' 6")
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Freestanding bath with telephone hand shower. Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher showerhead. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Wall mirror. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.4m (16' 2" x 11' 2")
Fully fitted dressing room.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher showerhead. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Wall mirror. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LINEN ROOM:
- Fitted cupboards.
- Front garden with boundary fencing and brick wall. Bitmac driveway parking with cobbled edging and lawns.
Rear garden in lawns, boundary fencing and patio area. Brick built garden store.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »