- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious 3 storey townhouse in an exclusive development in the sought after location of Hillsborough Village
- Within walking distance of many of the local amenities in the historic and picturesque village of Hillsborough
- Bright and spacious 1st floor lounge with feature fireplace
- 4 Good sized bedrooms, one currently used as a ground floor utility/lounge
- Downstairs shower room with corner shower unit
- Modern bathroom with freestanding bath
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing
- Enclosed and private rear patio garden
- Integrated Garage
- Driveway parking for 2 cars/Additional visitor parking
- Within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and Many other parts of the Province Via the A1 and M1 Road Networks
Additional InformationThis three storey modern townhouse is ideally located in the heart of the historic village of Hillsborough within close proximity of an array of amenities including shops, restaurants and cafes and extremely close to Hillsborough Forest Park and Hillsborough Castle. The property benefits from a quiet location and offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout. With its convenient location within comfortable commuting distance of both Lisburn and Belfast this delightful property warrants immediate inspection to appreciate its many qualities.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door with glass side panels, tiled floor, 1/2 glass door to hall, access to garage.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit, mains low flush WC, wash hand basin, spotlights, extractor.
- DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM:
- 2.7m x 3.19m (8' 10" x 10' 6")
(currently used as a utility) Ceramic sink, high and low level units, space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Power and light.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Cloaks cupboard, boiler, uPVC 1/2 glass door to rear patio.
- 4.18m x 4.91m (13' 9" x 16' 1")
Picture rail, cornicing, feature fireplace with sandstone surround with log burner, 3 wall light points.
- 4.9m x 4.04m (16' 1" x 13' 3")
Old Belfast style sink with mixer tap, high and low level uniuts, Neff oven, Neff 4 ring electric hob, integrated dishwasher, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace with ladder and partial flooring, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.91m x 3.17m (16' 1" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.92m x 2.73m (12' 10" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.09m (8' 12" x 6' 10")
- 2.77m x 1.77m (9' 1" x 5' 10")
Freestanding bath, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, extractor, high pressure flush WC, heated towel rail, wood strip flooring, ceiling and 2 wall lights.
- Enclosed private and rear gardens and boundary fence, outside tap x2. Resident parking to front with additional visitor parking.
From Hillsborough Village take Ballynahinch Street and Hamilton Harty Court is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »