- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Extended Semi Detached Property
- Prime Location Right in the Heart of Thriving Ballyholme Village
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Dining/Family Area with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove and French Doors onto the Rear Garden
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Driveway and Forecourt in Paving with Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Southerly Aspect
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Families and Those Looking to Downsize
- Many Amenities Close By Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools, Ballyholme Beach, Esplanade and Bangor Town Centre
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated right in the heart of the thriving residential area of Ballyholme in Bangor, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an extended semi detached home with excellent convenience to many amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants, Ballyholme beach, esplanade, schools and Bangor town centre. Coming to the market at a realistic price, demand is anticipated to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, families and those looking to downsize.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible comprising living room, and kitchen, which is open plan to a family/dining area with cast iron wood burning stove and French doors onto the rear garden, on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece white suite. Outside there is a driveway and forecourt in paving with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, whilst to the rear is a fully enclosed garden with southerly aspect. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Recent sales of other properties in this location have proven to be extremely successful and this one should be no different. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate its entirety.
- Front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, dado rail, glazed inner door with stained and leaded glass inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak floor, storage under stairs, dado rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 4.22m (11' 0" x 13' 10")
into bay at widest points
Solid oak floor, cornice ceiling.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN TO FAMILY/DINING AREA:
- 7.16m x 4.75m (23' 6" x 15' 7")
at widest points
Kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker range, plumbed for dishwasher, glass display cabinets, laminate wood effect floor, uPVC door to outside, dining/family area with solid oak floor, fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside, study area.
- Dado rail, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.26m (9' 10" x 7' 5")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.44m (9' 11" x 8' 0")
at widest points
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Driveway and forecourt to front with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, raised flowerbeds with plants and shrubs, fully enclosed rear garden in lawns, paved patio area, utility area which is plumbed for washing machine with built-in shelving and space for tumble dryer, storage shed, southerly aspect.
Heading out of Bangor, along Donaghadee Road, veer left onto Groomsport Road. Number 12 is on your right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »