- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern and Stylish 2nd Floor Apartment in a Popular Modern Gated Development
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area Leading to Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances
- 2 Double Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Modern Family Bathroom Comprising of Bath with Shower Over, WC and Pedestal Wash Hand Basin
- Gas Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Remote Central Electric Gates Leading to Ample Residents and Visitor Parking
- Beautifully Maintained Communal Grounds including a Sheltered BBQ Sitting Area
- Delightful Views Across Park
- Only Five Minutes Walk to Lambeg Train Station and Bus Routes
- Convenient to Local Shops and Public, Within Comfortable Distance of Belfast and Many Other Parts of the Province
- Close to Numerous Leisure Facilities including Golf Club and the Lagan Towpath
Additional InformationThis modern Second Floor Apartment is ideally located within the highly regarded Glenmore Place development. Set within beautifully maintained grounds accessed through remote controlled electronic entrance gates which ensure security. The bright and spacious accommodation of this two bedroom apartment offers modern convenience in a relaxing rural environment.
Positioned in a quiet location, yet remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including shops, public paths, the Lagan towpath and within five minutes' walk of Lambeg train station and bus routes, this modern and stylish apartment can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Laminate flooring. Wall lights. Useful storage cupboards.
- 5.975m x 4.522m (19' 7" x 14' 10")
Laminate floor in lounge. Recessed lights. Excellent range of refitted high and low level units. Built in Bosch gas hob and electric under oven. Breakfast table. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Recessed lights. Velux window. Extractor fan with light. Concealed lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.327m x 3.239m (14' 2" x 10' 8")
Tiled floor. Range of wall to wall mirrored wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Tiled shower cubicle. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled. Extractor fan. Recessed lights. Mirrored cabinet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.351m x 3.132m (14' 3" x 10' 3")
- White suite. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Shower screen. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Recessed lights.
- Communal parking. Access to basement for bicycle storage. Use of barbecue area. Bin stores.
Coming out of Belfast on Upper Malone Road (which becomes the Ballyskeagh Road) keep going onto Lambeg Road, over the stone bridge and the development is on left hand side. Alternatively coming from Lisburn turn right off Queensway opposite Spar/Post Office and development is then on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »