- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationThree bedroom mid terrace house
Bedroom three boasts shower cubicle
15' lounge with bay window
19' kitchen open plan to dining room
Bathroom with white suite and modern tiling
uPVC double glazed windows & gas heating system
Private gardens at rear backing onto green space
Convenient to train station
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 15'11" x 10'4" (4.85m x 3.15m)
- Double glazed box bay window to front aspect, fireplace with stone surround and tiled hearth, radiator.
- Kitchen/diner 19'2" x 8'4" (5.84m x 2.54m)
- Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, open plan to dining area.
- Stairs and landing
- Doors to:
- Bedroom one 11'9" x 8'11" (3.58m x 2.72m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom two 15'4" x 8'7" (4.67m x 2.62m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom three 9'7" x 7'5" (2.92m x 2.26m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, shower cubicle with electric shower over.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and panel enclosed bath, chrome towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens and grounds
- Enclosed laid to lawn with outside tap and light.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »