12 Glenholm Avenue, Four Winds, Belfast BT8 6LU
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in the heart of the Four Winds
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with under stair storage
- Wonderful open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with built-in storage
- Shower room with a three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed
- Detached garage with light, power and plumbing
- Private rear garden laid in lawn
- Front garden in lawn with plants & shrubs
- Tarmac driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
No Place Like Holm!
This spacious semi-detached property located in the heart of Four Winds has so much to offer first time buyers and young families. Being situated just off Newton Park ensures a superb range of local amenities, a choice of great schools and excellent public transport to and from the city centre. The rear garden is very private making it perfect for some al fresco dining on a summer's evening. On top of this the property is beautifully presented and the chain free nature all combine to ensure this is one not to be missed.
Downstairs comprises of a bright and welcoming entrance hall, an open plan living room and dining room, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a conservatory with access to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with a three piece suite. The deatched garage benefits from light, power and plumbing for a washing machine.
To the front there is a well maitained lawn and to the side is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, spacious and benefits from a good-sized lawn.
Glenholm Avenue is a superb place to live located just off Newton Park ensuring easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including local schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Entrance Hall 13'8" x 7'
Living/Dining Room 22'10" x 11'3"
Kitchen 12'1" x 7'8"
Conservatory 9'1" x 8'7"
Bedroom 1 11'3" x 10'7"
Bedroom 2 11'2" x 10'7"
Bedroom 3 7'11" x 7'10"
Shower Room 7'8" x 6'5"
Garage 18'5" x 9'4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »