- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious End Townhouse in Sought After Location
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace Open to Dining Room
- Up to Four Bedrooms (Master with En Suite Shower Room)
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Sanitaryware
- Lower Level with Office, Integral Garage, Utility Room and W.C.
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating / Fully Double Glazed
- Recently Tarmacked Driveway with Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Landscaped Externally with Private South West Facing Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Recreational Facilities at C.I.Y.M.S. / Belmont Social Club
- Public and Private Transport Links Nearby Including Airport
Additional InformationConveniently located just off the Circular Road in the ever popular Belmont, this spacious and versatile townhouse is extremely well presented throughout and offers an abundance of accommodation over three floors, with up to four bedrooms and two reception rooms. Garranard Park is well situated to avail of many of the area's leading primary and secondary schools including Strandtown Primary, Campbell College and Strathearn Grammar, and is just minutes travel from George Best Belfast City Airport and Sydenham train halt. The city centre is easily accessed via nearby public and private transport links and both Belmont and Ballyhackamore are within short walking distance, offering a broad range of popular amenities, coffee shops and restaurants. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with double glazed insets and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard with radiator and Worcester Bosch gas combi boiler. Feature vertical radiator.
- Service door to garage.
- Low flush W.C. and wash hand basin, recessed spotlights, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.72m (9' 6" x 8' 11")
Carpeted floor, French doors to rear garden.
- Recessed spotlights, glazed inner door to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.23m x 3.4m (17' 2" x 11' 2")
(at widest points) Ceiling cornice, cast-iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, carved timber mantel, archway to...
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 3.m (17' 7" x 9' 10")
(at widest points) KITCHEN: Modern range of high and low level high gloss units with concealed lighting and quartz work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated appliances including Hotpoint double oven and second combi-oven, fridge, freezer, Beko dishwasher, six ring gas hob with splashback and stainless steel/glass canopy extractor fan over, recessed spotlights, laminate wooden flooring, open plan to... DINING ROOM: Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden flooring, feature vertical radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with splashback, low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and storage underneath, double tray shower cubicle with bodyjet shower and additional telephone hand shower, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan and laminate wooden flooring.
- Access to roof space via folding Slingsby style ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.48m (14' 3" x 11' 5")
(at widest points) Large built-in wardrobe with shelved storage above, two Velux double glazed windows, door to...
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric power shower, low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Velux double glazed window, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.39m (10' 7" x 7' 10")
Velux double glazed window, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.24m (9' 3" x 7' 4")
Velux double glazed window, carpeted floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.48m x 3.28m (21' 3" x 10' 9")
(at widest points) Electric remote control roller shutter door, power, light and heat, door to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.41m x 1.78m (7' 11" x 5' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in cupboards and shelving, ceramic tiled floor, door to rear garden.
- Recently tarmaced driveway with side-by-side parking for two vehicles.
- South-west facing garden ain artificial lawn with railway sleeper edging, flowerbeds with plants and shrubs, outside light, gate to side area (ideal for outdoor storage), further gate to front.
Garranard Park is a cul de sac just off Circular Road opposite C.I.Y.M.S. (between Cairnburn Road and Sydenham Avenue).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »