- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi detached house
- 3 Bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Kitchen with attractive units
- Utility Room
- Cloakroom with LFWC & WHB
- Lounge with large feature windows
- Generous storage throughout
- Bathroom with 3 piece White suite
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas heating system
- Spacious corner site
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear
- Tarmac driveway for off street parking
- Convenient to Ballymena town centre
- Walking distance to Ballykeel primary school
Additional InformationHomes Independent are thrilled to bring to the market this beautiful and well presented semi detached house in this much admired and sought after development. Situated on what is possibly the best site in Foxton Wood, this ideal first time buyer has been lovingly cared for by its current owner and will exceed expectations. Offering 3 Bedrooms, en-suite, privacy to rear and dream gardens, register your interest early.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with tiled flooring. Cloakcupboard. Staircase to first floor.
- 1.63m x 1.02m (5' 4" x 3' 4")
with LFWC and WHB. Tiled floor.
- 5.31m x 3.58m (17' 5" x 11' 9")
with sunlight coming through well designed windows.
- 5.31m x 3.15m (17' 5" x 10' 4")
with a range of eye and low level fitted units. Integrated 4 ring gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Ceramic sink unit and drainer. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Under pelmet lighting. Spacious dining area. Double PVC doors to rear. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.1m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
with en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.18m x 1.02m (10' 5" x 3' 4")
with 3 piece White suite comprising of LFWC, WHB and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.59m (11' 10" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.57m (10' 0" x 8' 5")
with double mirrored sliderobes.
- 2.59m x 2.49m (8' 6" x 8' 2")
with 3 piece White suite comprising of LFWC, WHB and panelled bath with shower over. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway for front and side of property offering generous parking. Large gardens in lawn to front of house. Outside light and electrics.
Gardens in lawn to rear. Decking area ideal for BBQ season. Paved patio area. Site private and enclosed by wooden fencing and gate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »