- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms plus study
- Detached bungalow opposite Helen's Bay tennis courts and Church
- Lovely mature garden - enclosed and private to the rear
- Exclusive North Down address
- Close to Helen's Bay golf club and walking distance to Helen's Bay beach and coastal path
- Brick construction with uPVC eaves, soffits and double glazed windows for easy maintenance
- Gas fired central heating - installed 2019
- Bathroom and shower room
- Good size garage with workshop / storage area
- Timber summer house and aluminium greenhouse
- Walking distance of Helen's Bay square and train station to Belfast and Bangor
- Also close to Country Park and coastal walks
Additional InformationThe Agent's Perspective…
"Built for the present and only owners, this attractive detached bungalow has been a happy family home for the past 61 years.
Set off by lovely, mature private gardens which are enclosed to the rear, the bungalow is situated opposite the tennis courts and Church.
There are four bedrooms, two reception rooms plus study, kitchen with space for breakfast dining, bathroom and shower room. A large roofspace may have development potential subject to approvals.
Within a pleasant stroll of the beach and close to Helens Bay golf course, this is a rare opportunity to purchase in this exclusive and admired location"
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double hardwood doors to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Concealed parquet wood-block flooring
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.12m x 1.37m (10' 3" x 4' 6")
Vanity unit with wash hand basin, door to low flush wc, fully tiled walls, corner shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 4.95m (17' 0" x 16' 3")
Fireplace with raised, tiled hearth, double doors with opaque glass panels and matching side panes to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 2.97m (16' 6" x 9' 9")
Recessed lighting, serving hatch from kitchen
- 2.9m x 1.83m (9' 6" x 6' 0")
Oak effect vinyl floor
- 5.56m x 3.28m (18' 3" x 10' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, extensive range of high-and low- level cupboards, laminate worktops and matching breakfast table, under over with 4 ring ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to patio and rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Vanity unit with wash hand basin
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.12m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
including double built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.9m (13' 0" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 1.98m (9' 6" x 6' 6")
plus single built-in wardrobe
- 2.97m x 2.36m (9' 9" x 7' 9")
Whisper grey suite comprising: panelled bath, mixer taps, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail.
Shelved Hot Press
- Floored. Development potential (subject to approvals) or as playroom, home office or storage.
- TIMBER SUMMER HOUSE
- 5.18m x 4.5m (17' 0" x 14' 9")
With space for storage or workshop. Up and over door, light and power.
Tarmac driveway and parking space.
BOILER HOUSE: Condensing, Gas fired central heating boiler (2019)
- Lovely, mature gardens in lawns, flowerbeds, borders and fencing to the rear.
Large, flagged patio and barbecue area.
Take Craigdarragh Road off Belfast to Bangor A2 signposted Helen's Bay. This becomes Fort Road and bungalow is on right hand side opposite the tennis courts and Church.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »