- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent mid terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen / separate utility
- 1st floor white bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Cul de sac position
- Popular location
Situated in a highly convenient and sought after location, close to many shops, leading schools, the Forestside shopping complex, and is a only short distance from Belfast City centre via bus or car. The accommodation surprises with 3 good sized bedrooms, a bright and spacious lounge, a modern fitted kitchen with plenty of storage and a separate utility area. The heating has been changed recently to a gas system and the windows are double glazed. Outside is a small garden area to front and enclosed rear laid in lawn. Located in a pleasant cul de sac, this area continues to be in high demand, and we believe this home would make an excellent first time buy or investment.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to entrance hall
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 18'2 x 10'2 (5.54m x 3.10m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'2 x 10'1 (3.40m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and double oven, extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, storage cupboards.
- Utility room 7'1 x 5'1 (2.16m x 1.55m)
- Tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 16'7 x 8'5 (5.05m x 2.57m)
- At widest points. Laminate flooring. Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 7'7 (3.56m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 8'9 (3.28m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom 7'1 x 5'9 (2.16m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton Cara shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below. Pvc panelled walls and ceiling, tiled floor.
- Front area
- Low maintenance paved garden area to the front.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »