- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Mid Terrace Property Close to Ballyhackamore
- Spacious Lounge And Separate Dining Area
- Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Separate Shower Located On The First Floor
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
- Excellent Investment Opportunity Or For First Time Buyer
Additional InformationLocated in this popular area of East Belfast just off the Upper Newtownards Road and only a short stroll to Ballyhackamore, and Belmont this excellent bright and spacious mid terrace property really must be viewed internally to appreciate fully all it has to offer.
Comprising two reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and a white suite with panelled bath and separate shower, the property is also within walking to distance to local amenities and facilities and is an excellent property ideal for a young couple, first time buyer or investor.
Benefitting form booing on the new Gilder route into the City Centre or to Dundonald this attractive , well card for property will be of appeal to many and an early internal inspection is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate strip wood floor.
- Lounge 12'9 x 10'9 (3.89m x 3.28m)
- (into bay)
- Dining Room 11'5 x 11'5 (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Storage under stairs.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 7'2 (4.11m x 2.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, Resin flooring, gas boiler, PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 10'5 (4.27m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 9'3 (3.48m x 2.82m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, separate corner shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, towel rail.
- Enclosed yard to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »