- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained Detached Family Home
- Convenient and Much Sought After Residential Location
- Gracious Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Glazed Double Doors to Conservatory
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms to First Floor
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking Leading to Garage
- Easily Maintained Private Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Within the Catchment Area to a Varied Range of Leading Schools
- Fifteen Minutes' Drive of Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis attractive detached home occupies a prime position within this well renowned residential address. Its prestigious location offers ease of access to the city commuter and has easy convenience to Belfast's Outer Ring with its varied range of retail outlets and sporting facilities. This part of the city is of particular interest to family due to the educational choice on offer through a wide range of top rated primary and grammar schools.
Internally this home has been well maintained and has both bright and spacious accommodation. Of particular note is the gracious lounge with feature fireplace. There is a additional separate conservatory and fully fitted kitchen. This is further complimented to the first floor with three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include garage, easily maintained rear garden and driveway parking.
Located just off the Saintfield Road, we feel certain this property will create strong interest.
- PVC front door, glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, storage under stairs, additional cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.13m x 4.32m (26' 8" x 14' 2")
Measurements at widest points into square bay.
Cornice ceiling, timber surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, PVC double glazed sliding doors to conservatory.
- 3.61m x 3.25m (11' 10" x 10' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- 3.81m x 3.07m (12' 6" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units, timber worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in high level double oven, polished porcelain tiled floor, integrated five ring gas hob, Bosch, extractor fan above, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, built-in breakfast bar, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 2.57m (16' 4" x 8' 5")
Measurements into square bay.
Extensive range of mirror fronted wall to wall sliding robes, oak laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.m (13' 9" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.46m (9' 5" x 8' 1")
Oak laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight with extractor fan, built-in cupboard with Worcester gas fired boiler, chrome heated towel rail.
- Insulated, with light.
- 5.61m x 2.87m (18' 5" x 9' 5")
Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Enclosed easily maintained rear garden laid in extensive raised timber decking ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, paved patio area, water tap, tarmac driveway to front for off-street parking.
Travelling along the Cairnshill Road, in the direction of the Saintfield Road, turn left at Finsbury Avenue and Finsbury Drive is the second on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »