This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Convenient Location
- Fully Re-Decorated Throughout
12 Factory View, Banbridge
Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase within Factory View and hence we are delighted to offer for sale this charming 3 bedroom mid terrace bungalow that has been fully refurbished inside and out.. Tucked in off the Castlewellan Road within easy access to the town centre, A1 dual carriageway, Tesco, local schools and amenities, this property boasts a recently fitted modern kitchen and bathroom and has been fully redecorated throughout. Featuring oil fired central heating alongside the wood burning stove in the lounge, PVC double glazing, a pleasant garden and a spacious garage, we highly recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed front door, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 / Family Room 9' 8'' x 8' 2'' (2.94m x 2.49m)
- TV point, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 17' 7'' x 8' 0'' (5.36m x 2.44m)(Max)
- Feature " Stanley" wood burning stove with reclaimed brick fireplace and slate tiled hearth. Wooden flooring, TV point, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 16' 2'' x 8' 6'' (4.92m x 2.59m)
- Full range of high and low level high gloss units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with Mixer tap. Built in Belling oven and ceramic touch control hob with stainless steel extractor hood fan and light. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, central heating control clock, velux double glazed roof light, PVC double glazed rear door. Double radiator.
- Hotpress, access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 17' 7'' x 8' 1'' (5.36m x 2.46m)
- TV point, double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 3'' x 7' 7'' (2.51m x 2.31m)
- Double radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 5'' x 4' 5'' (2.56m x 1.35m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC and panel bath with Redring electric shower unit over and shower screen. Fully tiled walls and floor, double radiator.
- Garage 20' 1'' x 16' 3'' (6.12m x 4.95m)
- Roller door, oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Tarmac parking bay. Enclosed front garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, PVC oil tank, water tap. Enclosed rear yard.
(in last 30 days)
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »