- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modernised detached villa in superb location
- Three bedrooms
- Bright, spacious living room with cast-iron, mains gas fire
- Modern kitchen open plan to dining and sitting areas
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Part-floored roofspace
- Attached garage/store
- Off-street, driveway parking for several vehicles
- Attractive gardens to front and rear
- Timber shed/summer house with power, light and internet connections
- Oil fired central heating with pressurised water system (external boiler installed 2019)
- Rewired 2018
- Double glazed throughout
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationHaving been the subject of a comprehensive programme of modernisation by the current owners, this bright detached home requires the purchasers to do little except move in.
Natural light floods into the well-presented interior via large, recently installed double glazed windows.
All three bedrooms are of a good-size whilst the modern kitchen is large enough to incorporate both living and dining areas.
Externally this is complemented by plenty of parking, a garage store, attractive gardens plus a timber garden room which can be used for storage or even working from home.
Within walking distance of a range of excellent schools, amenities and eateries in Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood Road, early inspection is strongly recommended.
- PVC front door with glazed panels and side lights.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Additional shelved storage above. Ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 3.71m (17' 11" x 12' 2")
Large, picture windows throwing excellent amount of light. Cornice ceiling. Cast-iron gas fire with tiled wall and slate hearth.
- 7.14m x 4.55m (23' 5" x 14' 11")
(at widest points, narrowing to 2.96m). Modern range of high and low level units. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Neff oven. Additional Hotpoint cooker with double ovens and four ring hob with extractor fan over. Plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Open plan to:
CASUAL DINING AND SITTING AREAS: French doors to patio and garden. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.51m x 2.46m (8' 3" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Clothes airer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC back door to garden. Service door to garage/store.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.35m (12' 9" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 247.19m (11' 3" x 811' 0")
(Plus entrance area). Built-in cupboard with shelved storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.46m (8' 8" x 8' 1")
- White suite comprising Adamsez bath with telephone hand shower. Separate corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa Instinct shower. Duravit wash hand basin with tiled splashback and matching low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder with pressurised system. Access via pull-down ladder to:
ROOFSPACE: Insulated and part-floored with electric lights and sockets.
- Wrought-iron double entrance gates leading to tarmac dirveway with parking (and turning) for several vehicles.
Well-stocked beds providing excellent degree of natural screening. Variety of plants and flowering shrubs.
Path to side with gate to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Lawn with attractively paved paths and patio area. Further beds with array of plants and shrubs. Outside lights. Outside tap with large Old Belfast sink unit. Screened storage area with PVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler housing with Grant boiler. (Installed 2019).
- ATTACHED GARAGE STORE:
- 3.86m x 2.77m (12' 8" x 9' 1")
Timber door. Power, light and heat, tap. Work-bench. (No vehicular access).
- TIMBER SHED/GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.86m x 2.77m (12' 8" x 9' 1")
Power, light and internet connections. Double glazed.
Travelling along the Holywood Road out of Belfast, turn right into Edgcumbe Gardens (opposite the BP Garage on the left hand side) and first left again into Edgcumbe View.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »