- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Property Situated in Cul-de-sac
- Spacious Lounge with Fireplace
- Separate Drawing Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Fireplace
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Additional WC Downstairs and Utility Room
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, All Double
- Enclosed Rear Garden Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Close to Excellent Schools and Amenities
Additional InformationSet in a quiet cul-de-sac between the Belmont and Holywood Roads, this attractive detached property would appeal to a wide range of buyers. Families in particular would find this house well located for availing for some excellent primary and secondary schools which are situated close by. Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are within walking distance while the city centre is easily accessible via road or rail. Although in need of some modernisation this property has been priced accordingly and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Composite front door with glazed side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, fully PVC panelled walls with PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 4.62m (13' 2" x 15' 2")
Feature picture window with mature outlook to front, stone surround fireplace with dog grate, alcove display, open fire, exposed timber roof beams, stained glass top light.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.92m x 4.6m (19' 5" x 15' 1")
Stone surround fireplace with tiled hearth, electric fire, dual aspect windows, feature vaulted ceiling with Velux window, picture window with mature outlook to front, PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- 5.26m x 2.97m (17' 3" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, four ring ceramic hob, built-in high level oven and built-in glazed display unit, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, part tiled walls, access through to utility.
- 3.2m x 3.25m (10' 6" x 10' 8")
Glazed access door to rear garden.
- Hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.23m (12' 7" x 10' 7")
Twin built-in wardrobes, dual aspect windows, additional built-in cupboard.
- White suite comprising: vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, built-in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, PVC panelled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.62m (9' 9" x 8' 7")
Twin built-in cupboard, mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.36m (10' 3" x 7' 9")
Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.02m x 1.93m (9' 11" x 6' 4")
L-shaped at widest points.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, ceramic tiled floor, PVC panelled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, hatch to roofspace.
- STAIRCASE OFF FAMILY ROOM BEDROOM (5):
- 4.37m x 2.9m (14' 4" x 9' 6")
Velux window, mature outlook to rear garden.
- Mature front garden laid in lawns with shrubs and plants, tarmac driveway for off-street parking, excellent degree of privacy, enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs, excellent degree of privacy, oil PVC storage tank, patio area, water tap, PVC fascia and soffit boards.
Coming through the shops on Belmont Road, heading country bound, turn left into Clonallon Gardens, right at the bottom onto Sydenham Avenue and Edgcumbe Gardens is the first on the left. Edgcumbe Drive is a continuation of Edgcumbe Gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »