- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached, Red Brick, Double Fronted Period Home
- Four Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Two Separate Bathrooms with White Suites
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace and French Doors to Rear
- Dining Room with Feature Bay Window
- Snug Leading to Kitchen
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Plumbed Utility Room with Ample Storage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Insulated to High Standard - Additional Info Available
- Off Street Parking for Multiple Cars to Front
- Immaculate South Facing Garden to Rear
- Two Brick Storage Sheds at Rear of Garden
- Short Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore Village
- Leading Primary and Secondary Schools in Proximity
- Excellent Public and Private Transport Links for City Centre
Additional InformationImmaculately kept and presented to a beautiful standard throughout, this detached family home is perfectly situated to avail of the excellent range of primary and secondary schools in the local area, shops, restaurants and amenities in Ballyhackamore and Belmont, as well as public and private transport links for Belfast and the surrounding areas.
Retaining many original period features such as high corniced ceilings and internal woodwork, this beautiful Edwardian home has been meticulously looked after with no expense spared. Various insulation upgrades have been made to improve the energy efficiency of the property. Externally, there is off street parking for two cars to the front and an impressive, south facing rear garden which also has two brick storage sheds to the rear.
With so much to offer in such a prime location, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Outside light. Hardwood front door with fan light leading to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling, original mosaic tiled floor. Glazed inner door with fan light and glazed side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.17m (13' 7" x 10' 5")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose. Feature wall lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.49m x 3.28m (24' 7" x 10' 9")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature wall lighting. Hardwood floor, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and cast iron inset with open fire. Access to rear patio via uPVC double glazed French doors.
- 3.24m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Cornice ceiling, laminate wooden floor.
- 5.06m x 2.65m (16' 7" x 8' 8")
Range of high and low level units in matt white with laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer. Space for underbench fridge/freezer, space for oven with extractor fan over. Casual dining area. Vinyl floor. Access to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.2m x 1.77m (17' 1" x 5' 10")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and large chest freezer. Access to rear.
First Floor Return
- Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Access to floored roof space. Cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, quadrant shower cubicle with Redring electric power shower, part tiled walls. Vinyl floor, access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, shower unit. Part tiled walls, vinyl floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.12m x 3.29m (13' 6" x 10' 10")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.12m x 3.08m (13' 6" x 10' 1")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.32m x 3.24m (10' 11" x 10' 8")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.41m (10' 6" x 7' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in wardrobe.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Tarmac driveway offering off-street parking for two cars. Border hedging.
- REAR GARDEN:
- South facing rear garden laid in lawn with border hedging and flowerbeds. Paved patio area. Outside tap. Very well maintained with variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Vehicular access to rear entry for additional parking. uPVC oil tank. Side access to front. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- BRICK STORAGE SHED (1):
- 3.95m x 2.57m (12' 12" x 8' 5")
Power points and lighting.
- BRICK STORAGE SHED (2):
- 3.41m x 2.64m (11' 2" x 8' 8")
Power points and lighting.
Travelling towards the city centre from Ballyhackamore, go through the lights at North Road and take the second right into Ebrington Gardens. Number 12 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »