This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Period Red Brick Mid-Terrace Home
- Recently Renovated
- Living Room With Cast Iron Feature Fireplace
- Extended Kitchen/Dining Area
- Ground Floor Bathroom In White Suite
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Parking Area To Front
- Private Enclosed Patio And Seating Areas
- Suited To The Young Professional
Additional InformationThis recently renovated period home will be well suited to the young professional wanting to set up home in this convenient yet private location.
Dub Cottage is located off Dub Lane, off the Upper Malone Road, close to the motorway and public transport networks along with the amenities of Lisburn Road and Finaghy. Walks at Barnetts Demesne and Lady Dixon Park are close at hand as are the shopping facilities at "Dub Stores".
Please contact our Lisburn Road office to arrange a private viewing on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC door.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.4m (12' 8" x 11' 2")
Cast iron fireplace (not in use). Under stairs storage cupboard.
- Panelled bath, thermostatic power shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 2.97m (15' 2" x 9' 9")
High and low level units, four ring gas hob, oven with extractor over, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 2.95m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.59m (9' 8" x 8' 6")
- Driveway to front. Patio area to rear.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
(in last 30 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »