- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Off street parking to front.
- Gardens to side and rear which are fenced.
- BER: C1 BER No.113599260 Energy Performance Indicator:173.72 kWh/mï¿½/yr
- Strictly by appointment
Additional InformationSpacious, end of terrace, four bedroom, house in small development on elevated site within a short walk of Malin Town and local amenities. Property will make an ideal family home or holiday home. Well located in Inishowen for access to beaches at Malin Head and Culdaff. Short 8 minute drive to Carndonagh town with shops, cafes etc. Within 15 minute drive of world renowned Ballyliffin Golf Links courses. O.F.C.H.
- Entrance hallway (4.70m x 1.90m )
- Lounge (4.40m x 4.10m )
- Kitchen/Diner (7.50m x 5.80m )
- Washroom (2.00m x 1.20m )
- Master bedroom (5.20m x 3.50m )
- Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 2.80m )
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 3.00m )
- Family bathroom (2.30m x 1.20m )
- Bedroom 4 (5.20m x 3.00m )
On entering Malin Town from Carndonagh take second right onto Carrick Ard and follow road for approximately 750m and Drumcarbit Mews development is on your right hand side. Drive into development and house is end of terrace on right hand side after approximately 75m with green door.
Input Eircode F93 TD34 into your mobile phone or sat nav and you will be directed to the house.
Schools near 12 Drumcarbit MewsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »