- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A substantial detached family home of circa 4,000 sq ft set in beautifully mature garden of circa One Acres, Accessed Off A Cobbled Entrance
- Reception Hall with Feature Marble Fireplace
- Downstairs Cloakroom/ WC
- Formal Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room With Italian Marble Fireplace and Wood Floor
- Study with Fitted Units and Bookcase
- Entertainment Sized Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances Open Plan to Dining Area Open Plan to Good Sized Sun Room and Access to the Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Additional Cosy Family Room with Wooden Fireplace for Everyday Living
- Master Suite with Bedroom, Dressing Room and Ensuite Wet Room
- Three Further Good Sized Bedrooms, One With Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Spacious Site with Surrounding Gardens in Lawns, Variety of Trees and Shrubs, BBQ area, Wooden Bridge to Ornamental Pond, Stone Paved Patio Area to the Rear
- Integral Double Garage and Ample Parking Space to the Front
- Good Sized Den/ Office and Games Room Above the Garage Accessed by Second Staircase
- Extremely Convenient Semi-Rural Location
Additional InformationSituated on the exclusive Drumbo Road, this spacious detached home extends to approx. 4000 sq ft and occupies a mature and beautifully landscaped site of approximately one acre.
Internally the property offers well proportioned accommodation ideal for growing family needs and comprises of; four reception rooms, entertainment sized kitchen with casual living/dining space. There is a downstairs cloakroom and separate utility room. On the first floor there is a spacious landing with four bedrooms and two ensuites, master with ensuite and dressing room and main family bathroom. Externally the generous, mature site offers privacy with front and south facing rear gardens in lawns and flowerbeds with a variety of trees and shrubs, bbq area and ornamental pond.
The location is excellent with Malone and Dunmurry golf Clubs close by and convenient to Lisburn and Belfast City Centres, ideal for any new purchaser who wishes to commute North or South for work.
In such a desirable semi-rural location we encourage an early viewing to appreciate what this fine home has to offer.
- Arched pitch pine double doors with sandstone surround, cornicing, tiled floor, stained glass door and matching side panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
Polished marble fireplace, stained glass window, cornicing, pitch pine wall panelling to dado rail.
- 'Chatworth' suite comprising vanity unit, wash hand basin, high flush wc, stained glass window, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, Amtico flooring.
- 6.1m x 4.62m (20' 0" x 15' 2")
(at widest points into bay). Polished Italian marble period fireplace with brick inset and dog grate, cornicing. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.62m (16' 0" x 15' 2")
(at widest points). Solid wood flooring, cornicing, ceiling rose.
- 5.36m x 3.76m (17' 7" x 12' 4")
Fitted bookcase, display unit with low level cupboards, cornicing.
- ENTERTAINMENT SIZED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 8.31m x 4.11m (27' 3" x 13' 6")
Superb range of high and low level oak units, island unit, plate rack, dresser style integrated unit, granite worktops, Aga range cooker in tiled recess with integrated extractor unit, two ring gas hob, mini inset sink with mixer tap plus tap for spring well water, feature natural brick and tiled wall and floor finishes, feature arch stained glass window, fitted window seat with built-in storage, Liebher integrated fridge and Bosch dishwasher, recessed spotlights, tiled floor. Open plan to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.76m (17' 0" x 12' 4")
Tongue and groove vaulted ceiling, brick walls, tiled floor, French doors to patio and garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.5m (18' 0" x 14' 9")
Fireplace with ornate wooden surround, cast iron inset with decorative tiles, slate hearth, cornicing, solid light oak wooden floor, sliding doors leading to patio.
- SECOND HALLWAY:
- Cornicing, ceiling rose, pitch pine wall panel to dado rail, exterior door with diamond glazed panel, glazed side panels, access to garage, second staircase, quarry tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.74m (9' 0" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units, granite worktop, Belfast sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, quarry tiled floor, boiler house, storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.27m x 4.62m (20' 7" x 15' 2")
Cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled inset, recessed spotlights, fitted window seat in bay.
- ENSUITE DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.15m (15' 2" x 10' 4")
Range of fitted wardrobes, access to eaves storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.3m x 1.7m (10' 10" x 5' 7")
Wet room shower enclosure with power shower and glazed screen, vanity unit with twin wash hand basins and mixer tap, low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, leaded glass window, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 4.06m (13' 10" x 13' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 4.11m (13' 10" x 13' 6")
Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.26m x 4.6m (17' 3" x 15' 1")
Range of fitted furniture.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 5.26m x 2.29m (17' 3" x 7' 6")
Villeroy and Bosch white sanity ware comprising jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower head, marble surround, shower enclosure with power shower and glazed screen, feature vanity unit and wash hand basin with mixer tap, two matching storage display cabinets, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor, wall lights, recessed spotlighting, heated towel rail.
- Pitch pine staircase from second hallway to . . .
- GAMES ROOM:
- 7.54m x 5.54m (24' 9" x 18' 2")
Vaulted beam ceiling, recessed spotlights, bar area with sink, tongue and groove wall panelling to dado rail, feature exposed brick wall.
- 4.17m x 3.23m (13' 8" x 10' 7")
Access to eaves.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.87m x 5.72m (25' 10" x 18' 9")
Twin remote control up and over doors, fitted storage cupboards, power, central vacuum system, door to low flush wc, part tiled walls and floor.
- Cobbled entrance with red brick entrance pillars, video intercom entry system, wrought iron double gates, sweeping granite kerbed asphalt driveway bordered by granite sets and standard lamp lighting, turning circle, spacious forecourt and parking bay. Mature and beautifully landscaped site extending to circa 1 acre with rear southerly aspect, laid in lawns with a range of specimen trees and shrubs, stone patio, barbeque area, pergola, gazebo, ornamental fish ponds and water feature, wooden bridge, feature garden lighting.
From Upper Malone Road turn left into Drumbeg Road then across at crossroads onto Drumbo Road, number 12 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »