- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached home situated in a small, quiet cul-de-sac
- Three bedrooms, two on ground floor, one on first floor
- Master bedroom with dressing room and shower room en-suite
- Ground floor shower room
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Feature open plan Sun Room with vaulted ceiling and direct access to garden
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Attached garage
- Generously stocked, private gardens
- Views to Strangford Lough from it's elevated position
Enjoying a quiet, private location just off the Bangor Road this excellent detached property has been extended and amended over the years to provide additional accomodation complete with an excellent specification. The property would be suiable for a variety of needs, offering both ground and first floor bedroom and bathroom accomodation while the generously stocked gardens offer a high degree of privacy and maturity.
- PVC double glazed door.
- Bright Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.24m x 7.01m (13' 11" x 23'0)
Feature marble fireplace, polished granite inset and hearth, laminate flooring, cornice ceiling.
- 3.23m x 3.48m (10'7 x 11'5)
Inset Franke twin tub stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, superb range of fitted high and low level high gloss white units with stainless steel handles, laminate work surfaces, integrated AEG under bench stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel counter top hob, AEG stainless steel chimney style extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, open plan to .....
- Sun Room
- 3.07m x 4.09m (10'1 x 13'5)
Ceramic tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, double glazed patio door to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.25m x 3.63m (10'8 x 11'11)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10'8 x 10'8)
- Shower Room
- Vanity unit with counter top basin and back to wall wc, corner shower enclosure with Triton shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.66m x 3.86m (12' max" x 12'8)
Views to Strangord Lough, access to eaves storage.
- Dressing Room/Study
- 2.59m x 3.28m (8'6 x 10'9)
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- En-suite Shower Room
- Corner shower enclosure with Mira Sport electric shower, vanity unit with counter top basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Attached Garage
- 3m x 5.16m (9'10 x 16'11)
Up and over door light and power, boiler room with oil fired boiler.
- Garden store. Driveway with parking for one car.
Outside water tap and lights. Private gardens to front and to rear, generously stocked with an array of mature shrubs and trees, pavior path, gazebo.
Off Bangor Road, into Belvedere Road and 1st right
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »