- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mews Style Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Classic White Family Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Gas Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Popular Location
Additional InformationModern Constructed Mews Style Terrace in Courtyard Setting
Holding a gated courtyard setting this modern constructed mews style end of terrace is ideally suited to young and old alike. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with built-under oven and hob, downstairs shower room and classic white family bathroom to first floor. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and external doors, pvc fascia and eaves and extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings. Designated car parking and a gated entrance combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage, double panelled radiator.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pvc panelled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 2.90 x 4.39 (9'6" x 14'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Kitchen 2.37 x 3.10 (7'9" x 10'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, wall mounted gas boiler, wood laminte floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1.69 x 2.37 (5'7" x 7'9")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.14 x 3.57 (7'0" x 11'9")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.35 x 2.18 (14'3" x 7'2")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Courtyard, side path, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »