- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented semi detached property
- Spacious lounge with wood effect flooring
- Dining kitchen with a range of modern units
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with luxury white suite and separate shower
- First floor shower room
- Two attic rooms, access via fixed staircase currently used as a home office and dressing room
- Gas fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Front garden in lawns
- Driveway for 2 to 3 cars
- Tiered rear garden
- Superb location off Glen Road
- Short commute to Belfast and Newtownards
- Choice of schools, cafes and recreational facilities
Additional InformationA beautifully presented and modernised semi-detached property with a flexible layout and a detached garage.
Located off the Glen Road, this attractive house has been modernised to include a beautiful kitchen with dining area and two new fully tiled bathrooms with modern white suites. There are also a spacious lounge and two bedrooms on the ground floor. The attic has been converted and offers two useful rooms and a shower room. Externally there is off street parking for 2 to 3 cars, gardens to the front and tiered gardens to the rear, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Just a short drive into Comber Town Centre there are also excellent transport links to Belfast and Lisburn, a range of schooling options and a number of cafes, restaurants and recreational facilities. With little left to do but move in this is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a modern property in a sought after location.
- uPVC front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.48m (15' 2" x 11' 5")
Laminate wood floor, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 7.04m x 3.45m (23' 1" x 11' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inset four ring gas hob and electric under oven, housing for American fridge freezer, tiled splashback, laminate wood floor, stainless steel extractor hood, uPVC rear door.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.43m (12' 1" x 11' 3")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.92m (12' 0" x 9' 7")
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and rain shower head, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- ATTIC ROOM 1:
- 3.84m x 3.28m (12' 7" x 10' 9")
- ATTIC ROOM 2:
- 3.84m x 3.4m (12' 7" x 11' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed tiered rear garden with paved patio and additional pebbled patios.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Light and power, electric roller door, plumbed for washing machine.
- Front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway for 2-3 cars.
Glen Road, Comber
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »