- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Residence Extending to c. 4000 Sq Ft
- Four Bedrooms Including Master Bedroom Ensuite and Guest Bedroom Ensuite
- Fully Fitted Dressing Room/Potential Bedroom 5
- Highly Adaptable Reception Accommodation with Both Formal and More Casual Spaces
- Luxury bespoke kitchen by Drennan & Sons with Hand Framed Cabinetry, Granite Worktops and Quality Integrated Appliances
- Extensive Range of Basement Accommodation including Garaging, Games Room, Gym etc.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Burglar Alarm Control System
- Extensively Wired for Sound and Vision Including External Speakers
- May Suit Someone Seeking to Combine Home and Business Accommodation In One
Situated just a short drive from Newtownards and within easy striking distance of Bangor, Holywood and Belfast this magnificent detached residence has been re-modelled and extended over the years to keep pace with the needs of a growing family and changing trends. It provides for both formal and casual living spaces and would be perfect for entertaining both inside and out. The extensive range of basement accommodation could be utilised in a number of directions - a separate apartment for a older child or grandparent "living in", as office/storage for a business owner or as a Man Cave for storage of vehicles and "toys".
The commanding specification has been enhanced to include a stunning Master Suite worthy of the best Boutique Hotel and a kitchen, designed and crafted from the finest materials by Drennan & Sons. The property has been extensively cabled for state of the art sound and vision which extends to the raised patio garden, the ideal place for summer barbeques.
- PVC double glazed entrance door.
- Gracious Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- White suite back to wall wc, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.05m x 7.04m (16' 7" x 23' 1")
Feature contemporary gas fire with log effect coals, pine ceiling with recessed low voltage lighting, open plan to ....
- Dining Room
- 3.71m x 5.66m (12' 2" x 18' 7")
Feature gas fire (television style) with logs and coals, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, cornice ceiling.
- 6.4m x 8.05m (21' 0" x 26' 5")
White Franke twin tub Belfast sink with mixer taps, magnificent range of bespoke cabinetry by Drennon & Sons in oak, hand painted and hand framed units, granite work tops including island unit with inset cocktail sink with filtered water, matching polished granite splash backs, integrated appliances to include Siemens Eye Level Oven, Siemens warming drawer, Siemens combi microwave oven, sub zero fridge/freezer (all in stainless steel finish), Siemens induction hob and chimney style extractor hood. Bosch integrated dishwasher integrated wine cooler, recessed low voltage and LED lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Family Room
- 4.75m x 5.59m (15' 7" x 18' 4")
Beamed ceiling, feature raised fireplace with feature gas fire, slate hearth, LED spotlights.
- 1.45m x 3.84m (4' 9" x 12' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, cloaks cupboard.
- Stairs with oak ballustrade to .....
- Large shelved hot press.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.7m x 4.98m (15' 5" x 16' 4")
Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, LED spotlighting
- Luxury Ensuite Shower Room
- Shower enclosure with glass partition, twin showers, ceramic wall tiling within shower, feature basin, cabinetry, wall hung wc, twin feature heated towel rails, low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 2/Guest Bedroom
- 3.71m x 4.29m (12' 2" x 14' 1")
LED spotlighting. Luxury Ensuite Shower Room: Comprising shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, vanity unit with counter top basin, back to wall wc, walls fully tiled within shower otherwise partly tiled, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.28m x 3.4m (10' 9" x 11' 2")
Fitted slide robe with mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.92m x 3.25m (9' 7" x 10' 8")
Fitted slide robes.
- Dressing Room
- 2.01m x 2.57m (6' 7" x 8' 5")
Full range of fitted furniture. Potential bedroom 5
- Coloured suite, corner Jacuzzi bath, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, corner shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, heated towel radiator, pine ceiling with spotlights.
- Basement Garage
- 6.76m x 10.39m (22' 2" x 34' 1")
Electrically operated up and over door, ceramic tiled floor, light and power, fitted storage cupboards, Worcester oil fired boiler, Megaflow cylinder, open to .....
- Utility Area
- White Belfast sink, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, built-in cupboards with laminate work top.
- Tool Store/Workshop
- 3.28m x 4.44m (10' 9" x 14' 7")
Gym, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
- 3.25m x 5.28m (10' 8" x 17' 4")
- Games Room/Snooker Room
- 4.9m x 7.14m (16' 1" x 23' 5")
Toilet and wash hand basin, urinal.
- Garage 2
- 6.17m x 6.45m (20' 3" x 21' 2")
Electric up and over door, Ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, light and power
- Garage 3
- 2.84m x 6.81m (9' 4" x 22' 4")
Electric up and over door,ceramic tiled floor, light and power, hot and cold water.
- Tarmac driveway to electric gates through to tarmac courtyard with excellent parking amenity for boats, cars, caravan etc. Exterior lighting.
- Extensive raised sun patio enclosed by glass and steel balustrade, outside lighting and power, wired for outside speakers etc. Front garden in lawns with mature trees.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »