- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms / 1 reception
- or 2 bedrooms / 2 reception
- Fitted kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom suite
- Oil heating (New boiler)
- Double glazed windows
- Basement storage / excellent potential
- Excellent views
- Cul de sac position
Situated on a commanding and elevated site, this semi detached bungalow currently offers adaptable accommodation of 3 bedrooms, and 1 reception or alternatively could be used as a 2 bedroom with 2 reception rooms. There is the possibility to add to the accommodation, with vision and the relevant planning permissions, the large basement rooms offers immense potential to utilise the fantastic area below the property. Located in a cul de sac position, it offers convenience to so much, with good access and arterial routes into Belfast City centre, local schools, shops, and larger facilities at Forestside shopping centre and the Tesco 24 hour store, not far away at Newtonbreda. Although requiring some modernisation, it is a chain free property with so much more potential!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Lounge / bedroom 3 15'5 x 11'4 (4.70m x 3.45m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Living room 14'0 x 11'0 (4.27m x 3.35m)
- Kitchen 11'6 x 7'0 (3.51m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, part tiled walls, larder cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space.
- Bathroom 10'1 x 5'7 (3.07m x 1.70m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, essentials electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, hot press, roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 11'4 (4.42m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2 13'9 x 10'7 (4.19m x 3.23m)
- Dual aspect windows with pleasant views.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking. Outside tap.
- Basement rooms
- Below the property the basement areas with good head height that offers amazing potential for further development. Recently installed oil fired boiler, sink unit, light.
- Gardens to the front and rear laid in lawn, raised flagged patio area.
- Rear elevation
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »