- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms / 1 reception
- or 2 bedrooms / 2 reception
- Fitted kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom suite
- Oil heating (New boiler)
- Double glazed windows
- Basement storage / excellent potential
- Excellent views
- Cul de sac position
Situated on a commanding and elevated site, this semi detached bungalow currently offers adaptable accommodation of 3 bedrooms, and 1 reception or alternatively could be used as a 2 bedroom with 2 reception rooms. There is the possibility to add to the accommodation, with vision and the relevant planning permissions, the large basement rooms offers immense potential to utilise the fantastic area below the property. Located in a cul de sac position, it offers convenience to so much, with good access and arterial routes into Belfast City centre, local schools, shops, and larger facilities at Forestside shopping centre and the Tesco 24 hour store, not far away at Newtonbreda. Although requiring some modernisation, it is a chain free property with so much more potential!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Lounge / bedroom 3 15'5 x 11'4 (4.70m x 3.45m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Living room 14'0 x 11'0 (4.27m x 3.35m)
- Kitchen 11'6 x 7'0 (3.51m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, part tiled walls, larder cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space.
- Bathroom 10'1 x 5'7 (3.07m x 1.70m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, essentials electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, hot press, roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 11'4 (4.42m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2 13'9 x 10'7 (4.19m x 3.23m)
- Dual aspect windows with pleasant views.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking. Outside tap.
- Basement rooms
- Below the property the basement areas with good head height that offers amazing potential for further development. Recently installed oil fired boiler, sink unit, light.
- Gardens to the front and rear laid in lawn, raised flagged patio area.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »