- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions (Inc Sun Room)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Integrated Garage
- uPVC fascia & Soffits
- Mature Private Site
Nestled in a quiet cul de sac location just off the much sought after Castlerock Road area of town, this impressive four bed three reception detached home offers well laid out spacious accommodation at an affordable price. Within minutes walking distance of primary & grammar schools, Coleraine town centre & its amenities, this property is sure to attract keen interest. Early internal inspection is therefore highly recommended.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY - Laminate wood effect flooring, dado rail, phone point
* LOUNGE - (5.02m x 3.81m) Feature ornate wood surround fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, piped for gas fire, laminate wood flooring, tv point, dimmer switch, box bay window
* LIVING ROOM - ( 4.41m x 3.23m) Laminate wood flooring, tv point
*KITCHEN - (5.18m x 3.35m) Range of eye & low level kitchen units, tiled between, glass display cabinet & pelmet with recess spots, above cabinet & under cabinet lighting, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel chimney cooker hood, built in electric hob & oven, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor, spacious under stairs storage
SUN ROOM - (4.30m x 3.63m) Cathedral ceiling, recessed spots, laminate wood flooring, tv point, double french doors to rear garden.
* UTILITY ROOM - (3.23m x 1.55m) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with low level units, tiled splashback, tiled floor, separate low flush wc & tiled floor
FIRST FLOOR - Balustrade staircase to landing, built in hotpress, access to roofspace by slingsby ladder, partially floored
* BEDROOM 1 - (3.23m x 3.81m) - Carpeted, tv point
* BEDROOM 2 - (3.35m x 3.04m) - Carpeted
* BEDROOM 3 - (3.81m x 2.62m) - Built in wardrobes & drawers, carpeted.
* BEDROOM 4 - (3.23m x 2.43m) Carpeted
* BATHROOM - White suite including free standing bath, low flush wc, wall mounted vanity unit & basin, half tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, walk in shower cubicle fully tiled, with electric shower, recessed spotlights
* Integrated Garage - (6.3m x 3.6m) Roller door, light & power, plumbed for washing machine
* Front Garden - Laid in lawn, pavia driveway
* Rear Garden - Private fully enclosed patio area, raised decking with artificial grass, laid in lawn with mature shrubbery
* Outside Lights & Tap
*Oil Fired Central Heating
* Double Glazed Windows
* uPVC Fascia & Soffits
* Recessed Spots In Soffits
* Pavia Driveway
*Rates - 19/20 £1475
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »