- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- 2 Reception rooms (1 may be used as 4th bedrooms)
- Kitchen with dining area and kitchen island
- Recently renovated bathroom with 3 piece white suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Large detached garage
- Spacious corner site
- Convenient to both Ballymena town and the A26
- A quiet residential area
Additional InformationHomes Independent are delighted to present for sale this deceptively spacious detached bungalow set in the highly regarded "Clarehill" development off Ballee Road West. This fine property is situated on a unique large site with large detached garage and spacious gardens in lawn. Ideally positioned for those commuting to Belfast yet retaining close proximity to Ballymena town centre. Rarely do bungalows at this end of town come to market and for that reason Homes Independent expect high demand; book your viewing without hesitation.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With hardwood front door. Wooden flooring. Glazed door to entrance hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With solid wooden flooring. Coving to ceiling. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- 5.9m x 5.4m (19' 4" x 17' 9")
With fireplace with granite inset and hearth and mahogany surround and mantle. Wooden flooring. Coving to ceiling.
- 4.71m x 4.7m (15' 5" x 15' 5")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated dishwasher. Kitchen island with stainless steel sink unit and 4 ring gas hob. Hooded extractor fan. Integrated microwave. Integrated double electric oven. Seating area. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Sliding doors to sunroom.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.67m x 2.4m (12' 0" x 7' 10")
With tiled flooring and door to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.31m x 3.02m (10' 10" x 9' 11")
With coving to ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.26m (12' 10" x 10' 8")
With built-in wardrobe. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with storage unit and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Spotlighting to ceiling. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.31m x 2.92m (10' 10" x 9' 7")
With built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.31m x 2.91m (10' 10" x 9' 7")
With built-in wardrobe
- With recentley renovated 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with storage unit and panelled bath with shower head over. Heated towel rail. Spotlighting to ceiling. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- With up and over door and side pedestrian door.
- Garden in lawn to front of property with paved patio area. Outside light. Garden in lawn to rear of property with paved patio area. Greenhouse. Spacious tarmac driveway offering parking for 6/8 cars.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »