12 Church Street, Ballymena BT43 6DE
Retail Unit (2,585 sq. feet) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Features of this property
- TRADITIONAL TOWN CENTRE RETAIL LOCATION
- REFITTED SHOP FRONT WITH ELECTRIC SHUTTER
- WOULD BENEFIT FROM RENOVATION/MODERNISATION
- CIRCA 1250 SQ FT GROUND FLOOR RETAIL SPACE
- APPROX. 990 SQ FT FIRST FLOOR OFFICES/STORES
- APPROX. 345 SQ FT SECOND FLOOR STORES
This town centre retail shop unit, which would benefit from renovation and modernisation work, is located with frontage to Church Street, near its junction with Mill Street and the Braid Centre.
On three floors, the property provides the basis for a Ground Floor retail unit, with front and second floor office/storage accommodation.
ACCOMMODATION (Areas and dimensions are approximate)
Shop Frontage: 17'0"
Overall Depth: 40'6"
Approximate Retail Area: 1250 sq ft
Offices/Stores: (contained in four rooms) 990 sq ft
Store 345 sq ft
A pedestrian right of way is available from Church Street (along the flank of the property, providing rear access).
NAV: The NAV is £10,300 (Rates payable 2015/16 is £6,312.42.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »