- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome Red Brick Semi Detached home in much sought after Antrim Road location
- Three generous reception rooms, all with feature fireplace
- Large modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Four bedrooms, plus two attic rooms
- Bathroom and wc, and further wc on ground floor
- Gas central heating, Worcester Bosch Boiler/Oak effect uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed front courtyard and driveway parking
- Delightful private and enclosed paviour garden area to rear
- A short distance from leading primary and secondary schools, shops and cafes
Additional InformationLocated at this highly sought after Antrim Road address, this handsome red brick semi detached family home has plenty to offer in terms of accommodation and character. There are a number of leading primary and secondary schools a short distance away with Belfast City Centre less than 10 minutes' drive, making it the perfect spot for commuting.
In brief the accommodation, which extends to circa 2,200 sqft, includes three generous reception rooms, a large kitchen, four bedrooms and two further attic rooms on the second floor. Externally the property benefits from a delightful private and enclosed paviour garden area plus driveway parking.
Renovated and re-roofed 11 years ago the property is up to date with wiring, plumbing, damp proof coursing and a new boiler was very recently installed.
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, stained glass door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, feture stained glass window, uPVC glazed door to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.45m (16' 9" x 11' 4")
Feature fireplace with timber beam, wood burning stove and granite hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window. Access to kitchen.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.4m (16' 3" x 11' 2")
(into bay). Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.59m x 3.43m (24' 11" x 11' 3")
(into bay). Laminate wood effect floor, gas fire with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling.
- 6.53m x 3.43m (21' 5" x 11' 3")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring hob, stainless steel extractor hood, electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, low voltage spotlights, part tiled walls, tiled floor, Velux windows, glazed double doors to rear.
- Cornice ceiling, shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.57m x 3.43m (24' 10" x 11' 3")
(into bay). Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.45m (13' 5" x 11' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 3.43m (12' 11" x 11' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 3.35m x 2.03m (11' 0" x 6' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor, pedestal wash hand basin, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, vanity sink unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, cornice ceiling.
- ATTIC ROOM (1):
- Laminate wood effect floor, Velux window leading to . . .
- ATTIC ROOM (2):
- Laminate wood effect floor, Velux window.
- Pavior front garden area with gated entrance and driveway parking. Private and enclosed pavior garden area.
Heading out of Belfast on Antrim Road, Chichester Road is located on the left shortly after Fortwilliam Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »