- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Imposing detached family residence
- 4 bedrooms - 2+ reception rooms/ 5 bedrooms - 1+ reception room
- Luxury fitted kitchen with casual dining/ living area
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- Spacious drawing room with stained glass windows
- Wetroom off bedroom 5/ Family Room
- Majority windows PVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
Additional InformationA stunning detached residence holding a prime corner site in this highly regarded residential location off the Antrim Road. The property offers generous accommodation which is further enhanced by an abundance of outstanding features and that all important feeling of warmth and character. Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase a family home in this highly sought after residential location and we therefore recommend early viewing to appreciate this superb property.
- STAINED GLASS ENTRANCE PORCH
- Original tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Original tiled floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- 6.1m x 4.62m (20' 0" x 15' 2")
Feature cast iron fireplace, stained glass windows, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- STUDY/ UTILITY ROOM
- 4.95m x 3.96m (16' 3" x 13' 0")
High level units, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.14m x 3.58m (13' 7" x 11' 9")
Double panelled radiator.
- Walkin shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN/ DINING/ LIVING AREA
- 8.38m x 5.23m (27' 6" x 17' 2")
Basin 1/2 ceramic single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of low level units, oak worktop, plate rack, built in Smeg oven, integrated microwave, ceramic induction hob, fridge/ freezer space, polished oak woodstrip floor, Stanley pellet stove, panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, view of Cavehill.
- Picture rail, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.03m x 3.89m (16' 6" x 12' 9")
Picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.14m x 3.96m (13' 7" x 13' 0")
Picture rail, radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.91m x 3.05m (12' 10" x 10' 0")
Radiator, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.23m x 2.44m (10' 7" x 8' 0")
Picture rail, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising double ended panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, linen cupboard.
- Concrete and stoned driveway. Garden to front and sides in lawn and mature trees bordered by natural hedge. Tap and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »