This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- One And A Half Receptions
- Beautifully Presented
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Doors
- uPVC Double Glazed Downstairs, Triple Glazed Upstairs
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- Generous Tarmac Driveway
- Close to Shops, Schools, Castleroe Forest, Riverside Retail Park
Beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached property which has been immaculately cared for by the current owners. Boasting uPVC double glazing to the ground floor and triple glazing to the first, landscaped South facing rear garden, modern sleek interior and detached garden. Often misquoted but Number 12 is genuinely a move in, unpack and put your feet up property.
With downstairs WC, upstairs bathroom and ensuite master bedroom, enclosed rear garden and given its location close to local amenities, forest park and riverside walks, this is an exceptional first time buyer property which is sure to attract keen interest. Early viewing to avoid disappointment comes highly recommended.
- Spacious Entrance Hall:
- with laminate flooring, mains powered smoke alarm, telephone point.
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, laminate flooring, extractor fan.
- 3.71m x 4.78m (12'2 x 15'8)
with feature chunky pine surround fireplace, cast iron horseshoe inset, tiled slate hearth, TV point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.05m x 4.32m (10'0 x 14'2)
with range of eye and low level units with high gloss tiling between, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan and housing, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, display shelving, laminate flooring, TV point. French doors to enclosed rear garden.
- Utility Room:
- 1.5m x 2.36m (4'11 x 7'9)
with low level units, single drainer sink unit with tiled splash back, plumbed for automatic washing machine, laminate flooring, extractor fan.
- with hot press, access to attic, mains powered smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.38m x 3.89m (11'1 x 12'9)
with TV and telephone point. Ensuite: with walk in shower cubicle, uPVC wall covering, Mira Sport electric shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.05m x 3.38m (10'0 x 11'1)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.44m x 3.2m (8'0 x 10'6)
with built in single robe, solid wooden flooring.
- Comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower fitting, panel bath with tiling around, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Detached Garage:
- 2.9m x 4.65m (9'6 x 15'3)
with roller and uPVC pedestrian door, uPVC window, light and power.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway with additional tarmac parking area. Landscaped rear garden laid in paving with raised flower beds with mature planting, enclosed by close board fencing, outside light and tap.
(in last 30 days)
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »