This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial Mid Terrace Located Off The Lisburn Road In South Belfast
- Excellent Investment Opportunity. Located In An Area Of High Rental Demand
- HMO Registered For 4 Persons
- Currently Let At £1,000 Per Month Until 31st August 2017
- Lisburn Road Within Walking Distance
- Spacious Living/kitchen/Dining Room
- Five Generous Sized Bedrooms OverThree Floors
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Forecourt Garden To Front
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
Additional InformationMid terrace investment opportunity located off the Lisburn Road in South Belfast. The property benefits from an excellent location with The City Hospital, Royal Hospital and Queens University close at hand. Located in an area of high rental demand.
Internally the property comprises of a bright and spacious living/kitchen/dining room and bedroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a shower room. A further two bedroom are located on the second floor.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, a forecourt front garden and an enclosed rear yard.
The property is currently let at £1,000 per month until 31st August 2017. This property is HMO registered for 4 persons.
Early viewing advised. To booking a viewing please call us on 028 9030 8855
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden Door to..
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.28m (11' 7" x 10' 9")
Bay fronted window
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.45m x 3.61m (21' 2" x 11' 10")
Range of high level and low level units. Space for oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic tiled floor and partly tiled walls.Gas fired boiler. Space for casual dining.
Feature fireplace. Understair storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.25m (13' 4" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.54m (10' 6" x 8' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower Cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.02m x 3.2m (19' 9" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.18m x 2.59m (10' 5" x 8' 6")
- Enclosed rear yard. Front forecourt garden.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views