- 954-1,700 sq ft
- Undoubtedly one of Belfast's best retailing locations.
- Options of acquiring ground floor only or ground and first floor where first floor can be utilised for retailing or storage purposes.
- Existing tenant 'Lush' are upsizing to a new flagship store on Castle Lane.
- Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include O2, Starbucks, White Stuff, Greggs, Patisserie Valerie, Cotswolds, Stradivarius and Moss Bros, etc.
- EPC Rating to be confirmed.
Prime City Centre Retail Premises
Extremely prominent retail premises fronting directly onto Castle Lane - one of Belfast's busiest retailing streets, connecting Arthur Square to Donegall Lane.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »