- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 954-1,700 sq ft
- Undoubtedly one of Belfast's best retailing locations.
- Options of acquiring ground floor only or ground and first floor where first floor can be utilised for retailing or storage purposes.
- Existing tenant 'Lush' are upsizing to a new flagship store on Castle Lane.
- Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include O2, Starbucks, White Stuff, Greggs, Patisserie Valerie, Cotswolds, Stradivarius and Moss Bros, etc.
- EPC Rating to be confirmed.
Prime City Centre Retail Premises
Extremely prominent retail premises fronting directly onto Castle Lane - one of Belfast's busiest retailing streets, connecting Arthur Square to Donegall Lane.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »