This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An Individually Designed Detached Property in a Charming Location
- Bright, Spacious and Beautifully Presented Throughout
- 2 Reception Rooms Including Garden Room/Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling Open Plan to Kitchen
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen Including Large Island Unit and Integrated Appliances, Separate Utility Room
- Cloakroom with WC, Main Bathroom & Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Integral Garage with Store, Secure Gated Forecourt Parking Area
- Mature Setting with Mature Private Landscaped Gardens
- Three Minutes Walk from the Seafront and Local Amenities
Additional InformationThis unique detached property is situated just off the much admired and treed lined New Road, a short stroll from the seafront, town centre and local amenities. The setting is beautifully mature and private with little passing traffic.
The contemporary design and presentation will be equally appealing with all the accommodation bright and spacious, particularly evident in the open plan living/garden room which is open plan to the kitchen.
The three double first floor bedrooms are well proportioned with the attractive master bedroom offering en-suite facilities in addition to an eye catching main bathroom and useful cloakroom with wc.
An excellent specification includes a recently refitted kitchen with separate utility room which conveniently leads to the integral garage.
Donaghadee is a small seaside town preferred by those wanting a relaxing lifestyle by the coast yet less than thirty minutes drive from Belfast. The area offers golf, sailing and some excellent restaurants.
We strongly recommend viewing of this most appealing property.
- RECEPTION HALL:0'.0" x 0'.0"
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed side panel and over panel, oak floor.
- CLOAKROOM:0'.0" x 0'.0"
- Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan, oak floor.
- 0'.0" x 0'.0"
- SEPARATE WALK IN STORAGE.
- LOUNGE:15' 3" x 13' 3" (4.65m x 4.04m)
- Contemporary cast iron fireplace with mantle, slate hearth and open grate, down lighters.
- FAMILY/GARDEN ROOM:16' 6" x 10' 3" (5.03m x 3.12m)
- Enamel wood burning stove, vaulted ceiling with down lighters, patio doors to garden, oak floor, open plan to:-
- KITCHEN:16' 6" x 11' 6" (5.03m x 3.51m)
- Solid oak range of high and low level units with display units, granite work surfaces including island unit, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel gas and electric cooking range, stainless steel extractor hood, down lighters, access to:-
- REAR HALL & UTILITY ROOM:0'.0" x 0'.0"
- Plumbed for washing machine, accessing garage.
- BEDROOM (1):15' 3" x 13' 3" (4.65m x 4.04m)
- Down lighters.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:0'.0" x 0'.0"
- Comprising quadrant shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and ceramic tiled floor, down lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 0" x 13' 7" (4.27m x 4.14m)
- Plus eaves storage.
- L SHAPED BEDROOM (3):13' 4" x 11' 9" (4.06m x 3.58m)
- At widest points. Walk-in robe.
- BATHROOM:0'.0" x 0'.0"
- White suite comprising bath with ceramic panelling to match floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and shaver point.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:16' 6" x 12' 0" (5.03m x 3.66m)
- Plus storage cupboard. Roller door, electric light and power, oil fired boiler.
- 0'.0" x 0'.0"
- Excellent parking area in pink pebbles and rear garden in lawn with patio area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views