- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment in Popular Residential Area
- Privately Situated at Rear of Development
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Living Room with Dining Area
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Own Front Door / Plentiful Residents Parking
- Public and Private Transport Links for City Centre
- Leading Primary and Secondary Schools in Proximity
- Amenities in Ballyhackamore and Kings Square
Additional InformationAn excellent ground floor apartment located in the sought after Burghley Mews development. Located off the Kings Road in East Belfast, this property is ideally situated to avail of amenities at Kings Square, Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore as well as offering convenient public and private transport links for Belfast city centre.
The property itself has plentiful parking to front and benefits from its own front door. Internally the property comprises a good-sized lounge, two bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), kitchen and main family bathroom with white suite. Also of note are the gas fired central and heating and uPVC double glazing, contributing to the high energy performance of this apartment.
Likely to appeal to the first time buyer or investor, we expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Covered entrance with double glazed hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.56m (16' 0" x 11' 8")
- 2.74m x 2.67m (9' 0" x 8' 9")
Fitted range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan and dishwasher, housing for fridge-freezer, casual dining area. Gas combi-boiler. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 4.14m (11' 8" x 13' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.9m (11' 8" x 9' 6")
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Front garden laid in lawn, part enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with surrounding hedging and timber storage shed. Plentiful residents parking.
- £400-500 per annum (TBC)
Travelling along Kings Road from Knock Road, Burghley Mews is on the right hand side just over the brow of the hill. Number twelve is located to the rear left of the development.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
92nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »