This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning semi-detached property located in the popular Brooke Hall area
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with a quality laminate floor
- Beautiful living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Superb kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden
- Matching utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC with a modern white two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating to ensure low running costs
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front garden in lawn with a brick paved driveway to the side
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Look at Brooke!
This stunning semi-detached property in the Brooke Hall area of South Belfast benefits from a stylish and spacious accommodation and plenty of upgrades above the standard turnkey finish offered by the developer. You will be spoilt for space and comfort but undoubtedly the superb open plan kitchen and dining room will be become the focal point of the home. It is suited for modern day living and lends itself perfectly for entertaining on special occasions especially on a summers day with the patio doors linking effortlessly to the garden.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall, a beautiful living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a wonderful open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden, a store off the kitchen, a matching utility room and a WC with a white two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and a modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn with a spacious brick paved driveway to the side. The private and fully enclosed rear garden offers great space for all the family to enjoy. There is a well-maintained flat lawn that is perfect for the children and a lovely patio area for the adults to enjoy.
Brooke Hall is a convenient and sought after location to live which offers an excellent range of primary and secondary schools and there are a number of parks and popular sports and leisure facilities close by. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre, home to Sainsburys and M&S. With easy access to the Saintfield Road and the outer ring the morning commute to work and school should be a pleasure.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 15'8" x 12'
Kitchen/Diner 20'5" x 14'2"
Utility Room 6' x 5'8"
Master Bedroom 12'6" x 10'9"
Bedroom 2 12'4" x 9'6"
Bedroom 3 10'7" x 7'8"
Bedroom 4 10'3" x 7'6"
Bathroom 8'10" x 7'2"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
(in last 30 days)
80th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »