- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Valuable Commercial Premises With Development Potential (Subject To Planning)
- Ground Floor Shop And First And Second Floor Apartment (Business Excluded)
- Ground Floor Shop/Cafe/Kitchen Area
- First Floor Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen
- Second Floor 4 Bedrooms, Shower Room
- Upvc Double Glazing
- First And Second Floor Piped For Central Heating With Radiators (Boiler Needs Replaced)
- Separate Access To First/Second Floors From Entry At Rear
- Town Centre Location
Additional InformationAn extensive premises with development potential close to the sea front and parade and the town centre. The premises currently consists of a ground floor shop with dining/cafe area and kitchen. The first and second floor apartment is accessed via a separate rear entrance with a good sized lounge and dining room and Kitchen on First floor, and 4 spacious second floor bedrooms. NOTE: Present hot food business and equipment is excluded from the sale. Vacant Possession will be given on completion of the sale.
- 4.14m x 2.51m (13' 7" x 8' 3")
With tiled floor
- 7.14m x 3.2m (23' 5" x 10' 6")
Plus rear section 11'9" x 6'5"
Staircase to store room at rear
- 5.97m x 5.18m (19' 7" x 17' 0")
Overall with ceramic tiled floor
- 7.54m x 4.17m (24' 9" x 13' 8")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 2.18m (13' 0" x 7' 2")
- 3.m x 2.67m (9' 10" x 8' 9")
With acrylic sink unit, fitted high and low level cupboards, laminate roll edge worktops, part wall tiling
- TOILET/BATHROOM OFF
- Rear access hall to entry at rear with store 16' 0" x 7'0" and boiler house off
- FRONT BEDROOM NO 1
- 4.65m x 2.92m (15' 3" x 9' 7")
- FRONT BEDROOM NO 2
- 4.11m x 2.9m (13' 6" x 9' 6")
- REAR BEDROOM NO 3
- 3.12m x 2.24m (10' 3" x 7' 4")
- REAR BEDROOM NO 4
- 2.95m x 2.67m (9' 8" x 8' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC
The premises are situated on the left hand side on Bridge Street, Donaghadee
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »