This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent detached home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and sitting area
- Ground floor WC
- First floor shower room
- Detached garage
- Newly installed uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Lawn and paved garden to rear enclosed by fencing
- Current EPC rating - D67
Additional InformationRarely has a home been presented to the market in such pristine condition. This excellent detached home has benefited from significant upgrading over the last 18 months to include Phoenix gas central heating, replacement uPVC double glazing, newly fitted shower room, high gloss floor tiling to kitchen/diner and conservatory and external ground works. The result is a beautifully presented home, which is a real credit to its present owners, and a property not to be missed by genuine home buyers.
It extends to approx. 1,600 sq ft and offers a bright and airy lounge with new feature fireplace, a dining room, living/kitchen/diner, conservatory, cloakroom, first floor shower room and 4 bedrooms. Externally it further benefits from uPVC fascias, a garage with utility area, tarmac driveway, gardens to front and rear in lawn (enclosed to rear) with paved patio and raised beds. It is set on an elevated site with open aspect to the front and private garden to the rear.
This property simply has to be seen to be appreciated. "Don't let this one get away!" Viewings strictly by prior appointment with the agent.
- White uPVC double glazed door with leaded glass viewing pane and twin side panels.
Wood floor, Dado rail, Double panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Stairs to first floor landing.
- White WC and corner wall mounted wash hand basin, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor.
- 5.m x 3.89m (16' 5" x 12' 9")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, granite tiled hearth and wood surround, Cornicing, Double panel radiator, TV point, Glazed double doors to;
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.86m (12' 9" x 12' 8")
Double panel radiator, Cornicing.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA:
- 5.31m x 4.42m (17' 5" x 14' 6")
At widest points.
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops and breakfast bar, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated Bush oven and Ariston ceramic hob, Integrated extractor hood, Integrated dishwasher, Under pelmet lighting, Integrated under counter fridge, Recessed spotlights, Tiled floor, TV point, Double panel radiator, CO2 alarm, White uPVC sliding doors to;
- 3.89m x 3.28m (12' 9" x 10' 9")
Tiled floor, Two double panel radiator, Ceiling fan, White uPVC double doors plus single door to rear patio.
- Dado rail, Access to roof space, Linen cupboard, Velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC, wash hand basin with storage under and corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, Tiled floor, Part tiled/Part PVC panelled walls, Single panel radiator, Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.23m (12' 8" x 10' 7")
Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.2m (13' 7" x 10' 6")
At widest points.
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.79m (12' 3" x 9' 2")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.72m x 2.39m (8' 11" x 7' 10")
Single panel radiator, Velux window.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.63m x 2.84m (21' 9" x 9' 4")
Up and over door, Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, Gas boiler.
- Lawn garden to front and tarmac driveway to detached garage.
Paved and lawn garden to rear with raised planted beds enclosed by fencing.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Bangor Road, turn right into Beverley Heights then second left onto Beverley Walk. Number 12 is located directly ahead at the end of the road.
(in last 30 days)
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »