- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-Presented Semi-Detached Home Set Within Cul-De-Sac
- Living Room With Gas Fire Open To Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- Driveway Parking
- Suited To Young Professional Or Those Downsizing
Additional InformationThis semi-detached villa will be popular on the open market with young professionals and those downsizing. The property is located close to Tesco Newtownbreda, Forestside shopping complex and offers good road links to Belfast city and beyond.
Internally, the home offers three bedrooms, bathroom and living room open to kitchen/dining. Outside there are private gardens to the front and rear and driveway parking.
Viewing is highly recommended. Please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with stained glass panel. Leading to entrance hall.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.53m (13' 3" x 11' 7")
Brick and tiled fireplace with gas fire inset. Corniced ceiling. Understairs storage. Open to...
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 2.92m (14' 7" x 9' 7")
High and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring Neff gas hob with extractor over. Integrated Neff double oven. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. French doors to garden.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.29m (11' 8" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.51m (11' 7" x 8' 3")
Built-in mirrored wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.08m x 1.83m (6' 10" x 6' 0")
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath with telephone hand shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Hotpress.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawns and shrubs. Garden shed. Driveway parking.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
82nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »