- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Cottage Style property with thatch porch located nestled within this desirable development
- Offering Spacious living throughout and exceptionally well presented by its current owners
- Finished with a host of extras from new to include many upgrades and bespoke details
- Open-plan kitchen/dining with double doors from Sunroom to rear garden
- Generous Lounge with wood burning stove
- Separate Utility and WC to the ground floor
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms,(master with ensuite shower-room)
- Luxury Family Bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Triple glazing
- Detached Single Garage (with plumbing and electrics)
- Fully enclosed rear garden with sheltered patio area and raised beds
- Convenient to leading schools, public transport links and amenities and is in close proximity to both Belfast and Lisburn
- Sure to be popular and early viewing is recommended
Additional InformationA Stunning Detached 'Cottage' style home nestled within this popular development of Belsize Gardens. This detached family home boasts a delightful rear sunroom and detached Garage.
Extremely well presented and finished by its current owners with a range of high end finishes and selections throughout. A very generous lounge offers a wood burning stove, Light and airy open plan living/kitchen/diner, separate Utility and WC across the ground floor. Whilst the first floor presents three well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and a charming family Bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower.
This delightful home is situated close to many local amenities such as leading schools, shops, parks and transport links to Belfast and beyond. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite panelled door to front, ceramic wood look tiled floor.
- 4.9m x 4.4m (16' 1" x 14' 5")
Wood burning stove on granite hearth
- 5.m x 4.8m (16' 5" x 15' 9")
Ceramic wood look tiled floor, range of high and low level units to include centre island with stone worktops, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and 6 ring gas range, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, recessed spot lighting
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.91m x 3.2m (9' 7" x 10' 6")
Ceramic wood look tiled flooring, uPVC doors out to rear
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic wood look tiled floor, low level units, stainless steel side draining sink, integrated washer/dryer. Door through to....
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, vanity sink with ceramic tiled splashback, storage under stairs.
- Hotpress off
- 1.75m x 2.65m (5' 9" x 8' 8")
Ceramic wood look tiled flooring, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath, ceramic tiled splashbacks, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with rain head shower, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.75m x 5.m (9' 0" x 16' 5")
Bespoke integrated wardrobes with internal drawers and hanging space, fitted window shutters.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, vanity sink, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle with rain head shower, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 3.81m (9' 10" x 12' 6")
Fitted Window Shutters
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.05m x 3.5m (6' 9" x 11' 6")
Fitted Window Shutters
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 3.9m x 5.4m (12' 10" x 17' 9")
Roller door with power and light
- Large brick paver driveway with space for multiple vehicles, leading to detached garage.
Fully enclosed rear garden with sheltered patio areas to each side of the sunroom, generous lawn with raised beds and specimen tree planting.
When entering the development along Belsize Meadows continue straight on into Belsize Gardens. No.12 is located in small cluster of homes on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »