12 Beechmount Park, Upper Lisburn Road, Belfast BT10 0GZ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive red brick semi detached property
- Two bright reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury shower room with white bathroom suite
- Driveway parking leading to detached garage
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Oil fired central heating / Mostly double glazed throughout
- Extremely convenient to many amenities including shops and public transport
- House fully alarmed
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property is tucked away in a location just off Upper Lisburn Road and is extremely convenient to the many amenities in the Malone, Lisburn Road and Finaghy areas.
The property is well presented by its current owners and provides bright and spacious internal accommodation, briefly comprising of living room, dining room and modern kitchen on the ground floor. There are three well presented bedrooms and a modern shower room on the first floor. Superbly complemented by a low maintenance front and rear garden with driveway leading to detached garage.
All in all a superb home which is sure to attract the interest of a wide range of prospective purchasers and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Door to under stairs storage, solid oak wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.35m x 3.28m (14' 3" x 10' 9")
Feature semi circular bay window, matching solid oak wood floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.45m x 2.67m (11' 4" x 8' 9")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, four ring Bosch hob, stainless steel extractor fan, Belling double oven, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated Zanussi fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, work surfaces, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, solid wood rear door.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.52m x 2.57m (11' 7" x 8' 5")
Semi solid oak wood floor.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress with shelved storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Built-in sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.72m (11' 11" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.58m x 2.53m (8' 6" x 8' 4")
(at widest points). Built-in cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls with wood effect vinyl feature, wood effect vinyl floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- Driveway with parking for several cars to side of house leading to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 2.86m (18' 12" x 9' 5")
Up and over door, power and light.
- Low maintenance front garden laid in paving and stone pebbles. Rear paved garden area bordered by wooden garden fence. uPVC oil tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside tap.
Travelling out of Belfast on the Upper Lisburn Road, Beechmount Park is on the right hand side before Creightons petrol station.
132nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »