- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Prestigious Apartment Development
- Second Floor Apartment with Lift Access to all Floors
- Popular Ballyholme Address in Close Proximity to Many Amenities
- Large Apartment all on the One Level
- Good Sized Open Plan Living Room with Family Area
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Spacious Reception Hall with Study Area
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Covered Secure Allocated Car Parking Space
- Additional Visitor and Resident Parking
- Demand Expected to be High
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationHere is an ideal opportunity to purchase a large apartment all on the one level within the popular Ballyholme View development and hence in close proximity to many amenities including Ballyholme beach and village, Bangor town centre, Royal Ulster Yacht Club and Ballyholme Yacht Club.
The property itself is very spacious comprising large open plan living room to fitted kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms including master with en suite shower room, bathroom with white suite, and spacious reception hall with study area.
Outside there are beautifully presented communal gardens. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, covered secure car parking space, additional visitor parking and lift access to all floors.
One of Bangor's premier apartment developments we can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest available opportunity as demand is anticipated to be high.
- Communal stairs and lift to second floor.
- Door to apartment.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Study area, cloakroom with storage.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA TO KITCHEN:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.35m x 3.78m (20' 10" x 12' 5")
at widest points plus door recess
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 2.95m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.44m (13' 5" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 1.85m (11' 0" x 6' 1")
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and chrome hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Ballyholme View is located on the Seacliff Road, running parallel to Ward Avenue and down to Ballyholme Esplanade.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »