- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent 3 bed, 2 reception semi-detached cottage
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Good order throughout
- Recently refurbished
- Sea and countryside views
- Convenient location to Castlerock beach and Coleraine town centre
- This excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage has been recently refurbished and maintained to a high standard throughout. Being within minutes drive of Castlerock beach and Coleraine town centre and boasting views over rolling countryside, Atlantic Ocean, Isles of Jury and Isles of Islay, early internal inspection is highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Porch:
- With laminate wood flooring and uPVC front door.
- With laminate wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge: 4.60m x 4.27m (15'1" x 14")
- With laminate wood flooring, TV point, solid fuel stove with marble hearth & surround and sea views.
- Dining Room: 4.62m x 3.99m (15'2" x 13'1")
- With laminate wood flooring, cast iron open fire & inset, sea views, leading to:
- Kitchen: 4.17m x 3.96m (13'8" x 13')
- With tiled floor, TV point, range of solid wood high & low level units, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for gas range/stove, glass splash backs, stainless steel/glass extractor fan and stainless steel sink unit single drainer.
- Utility Room: 2.31m x 1.98m (7'7" x 6'6")
- Plumbed for washing machine, plumbing in place for wash hand basin, space for tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC:
- With tiled floor, wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Rear Porch:
- With tiled floor, storage cupboard and access to garden at rear.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With access to roof-space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.72m x 2.82m (15'6" x 9'3")
- With built in mirrored slider robes and sea/countryside views.
- Bedroom 2: 3.20m x 2.90m (10'6" x 9'6")
- With sea/countryside views.
- Bedroom 3: 4.72m x 2.08m (15'6" x 6'10")
- Shower Room:
- With laminate wood flooring, double shower with fully clad 'Redring' electric shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hot-press and storage cupboard.
- Detached Garage: 5.64m x 2.59m (18'6" x 8'6")
- With power and light.
- Three Stone Stores with power:
- Store 1: 13'1" x 8'10"
Store 2: 19'2" x 12'5"
Store 3: 13'1" x 11'5"
- Property approached by concrete driveway with large concrete yard and wild garden to front and concrete yard to rear.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »