- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance open plan into lounge with wood laminate flooring and double doors to a luxury white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door, open plan into lounge.
- LOUNGE 5.33m x 4.19m (17'6" x 13'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, 2 radiators, feature bow window, double doors to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.33m x 3.07m (17'6" x 10'1")
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level fitted units with formica worktops. Basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.28m x 3.07m (10'9" x 10'1")
- Radiator, built in robe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.28m (12'0" x 10'9")
- Radiator, built in robe, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.54m (8'10" x 8'4")
- Luxury white suite comprising: panelled bath with Mira shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with boiler house and oil tank.
view to front
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »